☆Chapter 25☆

Start bij het begin

"Jungkook!!" I huffed and pulled on my hair in frustration. As soon as I came home to Jungkook he became a sick baby who I had to take care of and let me tell you that Taehyung was not happy that we didn't tell him. I had to take care of Jungkook for 4 days until he finally got back to perfect health but unfortunately it was anything but easy. Balancing his identity while taking care of him and still getting sleep was way harder while being an idol. Luckily for me he got better and I've been staying at home for the last 3 days. It was also hard considering the fact that Jungkook suddenly thought that as punishment for forgetting about him after the Run episode it would be a good idea for me to let have all the extra food that Jin usually gives me when I sneak around the plates. Now it's his extra's yay! Well I mean Jin does think he is giving it to Jungkook so....

"Jungkook please~"

"Nope!" He made a popping sound at the 'p' making me scowl. "This is just punishment!"

"It's one thing to get extra but it's a whole other thing to force me to watch you eat the delicious food!! Plus it's the first time I've been out for dinner in the last 3 days, I got it fair and squire!!" He chuckled taking a bite from the noodles.

"Don't make me regret being worried about your health." I huffed and he hummed showing off how he ate. You know what no!

"H-Hey!! Jungmei!!" I lunged at him and grabbed the bowl of noodles. Before he could try and grab it back I jumped up and ran around the room.

"JUNGMEI MY FOOD!!" I squealed when he began to chase me. We ran around the toom jumping over the bed and over chairs, basically jumping over anything. Our laughs and screams echoed through the room.

The door suddenly swinged open causing me to trip with the food falling on the floor and Jungkook falling like a frozen pizza flat on the floor. We gasped at the sight of a person who barged in. "WHAT IN THE-"

"Quiet!" Tae walked in quickly closing the door and rushing towards us. "Do you both know how loud you are?! What are you even doing? All that we can hear is screaming and laughter! Luckily I was in the hallway while thry all were in the living room so I ran here to make sure nothing was suspicious!"

He angrily huffed and glared at us. I gulped hoping the world could swallow me whole right now. His eyes softened when he looked at me but he clicked his tongue when he saw the food on the floor. "You two really are the maknaes, I honestly don't even want to know what happened here." He sighed and Jungkook and I looked at each other guilty after seeing the consern on Taehyung's face. He was usually one too join us in situations like this but he seriously looked more concerned and serious right now.

I stood up brushing myself of and Junkook did the same. "We're sorry we didn't think we would be so loud." I bowed my head and I heard a sigh coming from him. "Hyung are you okay? You seem stressed."Jungkook stepped closer to Taehyung who was holding his head in his hands. "Sorry I shouldn't have yelled and Jungmei-ah please don't apologize..." He sighed looking up and walked towards the bed. He flopped down and closed his eyes. Jungkook scrunched his nose up im confusion and I soon copied his expression.

Taehyung looked up and grimaced at the sight. "Oh no please stop!" He turned away from us and the two of us simultaneously tilt out heads. "You two just looked like creepy twins!" We broke out laughing at his horrified face and we walked towards him sitting on both sides next to him. "So mind telling us what is wrong Tae?"

"It's just that...ughh. It's so hard keeping this secret lately from the guys, for some reason I feel a weird tension between some of us and I can't help but think they are getting more suspicious."

I sighed rufffling my hair. "Is this because of how Yoongi-hyung, Hobi-hyung and Jin-hyung is acting?" I look up surprised towards Jungkook. "Wait you saw that too?" He nodded and I felt my stomach twist uncomfortably. "Yeah but I honestly see Jimin and Joon-hyung stare at me longer them usual especially when Tae is around." By this time Taehyung was sitting up too and we both stared at him.

"Well now this makes me worry even more!" Taehyung rubs his face groaning. I pat his back and sigh. "Don't worry I'm sure it can be sorted out and they aren't even close too the truth! I mean we still aren't even close to the whole truth so how could they be?" The two of them nod with a sulking face making me almost coo at how adorable the two of them looked. You are a grown woman do not break your serious speech right now!

I coughed clearing my throught and mind. "Come on we can just be more careful then we already are!" Their somber faces soon turn into little smiles. Yess I'm succeeding!

"You are right Mei..." Jungkook turned to Taehyung. "So do you think our switching plan is what is making it all so weird?" He looked at him with raised eyebrows and I frowned. Was that really the reason they were suspicious?

"I don't think so, I mean before I found out about Jungmei I never even thought about you well her being a girl when she was disguised as you." I gave him a side-eye but he immediately continued not giving me time to say anyting.

"Before you say anything!" He pointed at me before continuing. "I mean it was definitely surprising to see how you managed to do it perfectly since you are smaller then that muscle bunny over here."

"Hey!" The two of us yelled at him at one time.

"First of all, I thought I told you to stop with your twin behaviour and second, I thought it was a compliment to both of you!"

"Fine I mean it was a compliment for me actually since I do work out alot so..."

I glared at Jungkook seeing as how he stopped talking I take he saw me. "Well I don't! I have muscles too you know! I might even be stronger then Jungkook and I am not small! Have you seen these muscles? They're better then his!!"

"Yeah sure" Jungkook mumbled under his breath and I could see him instantly regret it since it was clear both Taehyung and I heard him.

"Oh you wanna mess with me?!" I got up and got into a tackling stance. "Okay wait Mei wait-" I jumped and tackled him on the floor pinning him down on his stomache. Taehyung burst out laughing at me sitting on Jungkook's back struggling to keep him down.

Unfortunately for me Jungkook managed to grab me off which left us in a friendly fight trying to win and who is strongest and I was winning of course.

"Well you two really made me forget all our troubles..."

"WOAH!!" Suddenly a loud thud could be heard outside making the three of our heads snap to the direction.

"What was that?" The 3 of us looked at each other confused before looking back at the door.

We were all so confused until a loud knock the door made us all freeze. "Jungkook! Taehyung! I know you two are in there! Come out!!"

A shiver ran through me and I gulped. This was really out of the ordinary for him to act like this. He sounded more cold then usual and usually he is very warm. I looked at Jungkook and Taehyung and saw them both just a confused.

"Guys?!" He yelled again but more footsteps followed to the door. "Sorry guys! You don't need to come out Yoongi-hyung is just-"

"Don't listen to Jimin and come out!"

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?