Those few people felt a strong fear, for fear that Ji Sishen really did it himself, so he could only do it himself.

Ji Sishen didn't look at the bloody picture, so he turned around and left.

Can't die anyway.

But if he doesn't have a long memory and wants to provoke people he shouldn't provoke, then he doesn't mind doing things for heaven.

The women in Hualou don't know how they were bullied.

Nanyang didn't make another move, appeared silently, and left silently.

After Ji Sishen left Nanyang, he appeared in the position where he just stood.

Looking at the direction Nan Yang was leaving, there was a bit of a smile in his eyes.

"Host, it seems that your man has changed his mind about you."

Neither shot to kill the four big men.

Ji Sishen just smiled, but didn't speak.

Will his little oiran really not kill them?

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Host, you... laughing too sinisterly."

Ji Sishen leaned against the wall with his arms around his chest, looking lazy and bewitching.

"Insidious? Xiao Tongzi, why do I think my little oiran is more insidious?"

The system was a little confused, "Where is your man insidious?"

Ji Si closed his eyes deeply, with a smile on his face, as if he had completely guessed Nan Yang's thoughts.

"According to Nanyang's temperament, these four people are sure to die."

The system hasn't turned the corner, "Why? Isn't he not doing it now?"

"Oh, Nanyang will reappear in a while and kill these four people in one stroke."

"I guess this time, he will not dispose of the bodies of these four people as before."

"You said, the first day these four people bullied Nanyang in the famous building, and I said publicly in the famous building that whoever touches Nanyang again will chop whichever hand they touch."

"As a result, the four people died on the street the next day, and even lost their hands."

"Guess what, they'd think they did it?"

Just when the system was about to say it didn't know, it suddenly remembered what Ji Sishen said when he left the famous building.

"Everyone will think you did it!"

Ji Sishen chuckled softly, "It's not too stupid."

system:"......"

Another day that the host despised.

"Host, I really doubt that you are a roundworm in your man's stomach. You have only just met once, and you fully know your man's mind."

too terrifying.

Ji Sishen himself felt a little incredible, but so what?

Who made him fall in love with this man?

"The most important thing is that this can give a little deterrent to those who want to bully him, killing three birds with one stone."

"Not only did he kill four people with his own hands, but he could also successfully put the blame on me, and he could take advantage of my ruthless reputation to make those people in the future not dare to do anything to him easily."