Still in the national competition.

Everyone downstairs laughed.

Even the commentators were holding back their laughter, but they were professional.

Unless you can't hold back.

Needless to say, in the next individual competition, Jiang Jingxu was naturally the one with the most people and the best results.

with no doubt.

Jiang Jingxu will be the champion of the individual competition again.

"Captain, that's great."

Jiang Jingxu also felt that there was another interest in the praise of his own children.

"If you play hard, you can also get a good score."

Ji Sishen shook his head and said he didn't care.

"I prefer to watch my captain win the championship and shine in the spotlight."

Ji Si's eyes were full of admiration and love.

A few other people on the side were packing their bags and sighing again and again, "We are here to compete, not to eat dog food."

'''''''''''''''''''''''

Jiang Jingxu glanced at Su Jing, "If you eat too much, you'll get used to it."

Then he directly pulled Ji Sishen and left first.

Su Jing was so angry that he almost didn't pull Zhao Muke back to throw a wave of dog food.

But according to what Ji Sishen said, he just has a thief but no courage.

Zhao Muke was too cold, and knowing Su Jing's playfulness, it was naturally impossible for him to open his mouth and pierce it first.

In this regard, Ji Sishen was helpless.

The individual competition is over, and the afternoon is the double competition and the team competition.

The team competition is crucial, and the three teams with the highest points will go directly to the championship match.

Ji Si deeply guessed that Ye Shuo's Fuyun team would definitely be there.

"Have a good rest first, don't worry about the rest."

"When the game is over, I'll take you out to play."

He was happy when he heard that Jiang Jingxu was going to take him out to play.

Don't worry about anything else, take the time to rest.

During the break, Su Jing ran to the two of them's room and showed them Weibo.

Ji Sishen's reputation has soared, and the two people's CP super talk popularity is unparalleled.

There have been several waves of color texts.

Ji Sishen directly flipped it out and read it several times.

The recording and broadcasting of Ji Si's deep condolences against Ye Shuo also flew all over the sky.

Ye Shuo couldn't hold back even if he wanted to.

By the time the doubles match, the banners were all pulled up.

"Xu Shen pushes for a lifetime!"

"Xu Shen yyds!"

...

Jiang Jingxu, who has never watched the auditorium, watched the auditorium for the first time.

This made CP fans even more excited, and the banner was raised even higher.