Arc 5: The little painter is a sticky spirit (1-5)

Start from the beginning

But the departure of his mother undoubtedly gave Fu Shen a severe blow, and he completely locked his love for Shi Qin in the deepest part of his heart.

Because he didn't want to sully the god that he put on the top of his heart.

So later, Fu Shen disappeared from Shi Qin's sight.

When he appeared again, Fu Shen was already involved with Zuo Chen.

how to say.

This is due to the original father.

The original father did not love the original mother.

It's just superficial respect.

He raised a woman outside, and if it wasn't for that woman being infertile, I'm afraid he wouldn't have left his original body at all.

His mother knew this from the day the original father cheated.

At that time...he was in his mother's womb, eight months.

But the original mother's upbringing will not let her go out of control with a cheating man, and hysterically complain in this regard.

Nor will she try to go to great lengths to keep a man whose heart is not on her.

The original mother is a person who is gentle to the core.

Also a very sensible person.

She wouldn't even go to that woman.

In fact, that woman was well protected by her original father.

It's not that the original mother didn't want to go check it out, but she knew that the result would make her completely desperate.

So from that moment on, the original mother's heart has been pulled out of this man.

She waited for him to file for her divorce.

But she didn't expect that the man didn't say who the woman was or filed for divorce from her until she died.

In fact, the original body's mother never said this to the original body, but the original body is not stupid, he can see it.

——

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

It's just that the mother didn't let Fu Shen know, so Fu Shen chose "don't know".

After the mother died, Fu Shen's father took the woman home.

You don't even need to tell Fu Shen, just say that from now on, she will be his mother.

Fu Shen thought that his father hid this woman so well, so maybe he was a very good person.

But Fu Shen found out that this woman was younger and knew how to please his father and show weakness to his father.

In front of the person, he was kind and filial to his mother, but behind the person, the woman changed her face.

Even after she knew that Fu Shen liked men, she told his father in a different way.

As a result, my father punched and kicked Fu Shen more than once, saying he was a pervert.

He also sent Fu Shenla to a mental hospital for more than half a year.

After coming out of the mental hospital, Fu Shen became more reticent to talk, and his whole person was very gloomy.

Then Fu Shen saw Zuo Chen.

why.

Because Fu Shen looked like Zuo Chen's dead girlfriend, what was even more absurd was that Zuo Chen was not only a classmate with him, but also the son of that woman's sister.