Arc 5: The little painter is a sticky spirit (1-5)

Start from the beginning

He is also the one who pushed the original body to a dead end.

There is another person, who is also extremely important to the original body - Shi Qin.

Shi Qin, Fu Shen, including Zuo Chen, have known each other since the first year of high school.

Later, they went to college for four years, and they were all in the same school.

It's just that the relationship between the three is a bit complicated.

Fu Shen has a warm and delicate temperament, with short light-colored hair and round-rimmed glasses. He is a well-behaved brother next door to girls.

From high school to university, Shi Qin was almost always recognized as a school grass.

He is humble and courteous, yet has a shallow alienation to anyone.

When it is quiet, it seems that strangers should not be near, but when you laugh, it is like a god, which makes people fascinated.

It is this person, hidden in the original body, for almost ten years now.

But he didn't show any intention to the other party.

''''''''''''''

Even the closest photo with Shi Qin is just a graduation photo after graduating from college.

The two stood side by side.

He even made a special copy, cut out the small heads of the two people, and set them in the necklace around his neck.

It was a heart-shaped photo box necklace containing the two most cherished photos of the original body.

His mother, pictured with him and Shi Qin.

The original family of the original body was originally... very good, there is a mother who loves him, and a father who respects his mother on the surface.

But the year Yuanshen graduated from university, Fu Shen's mother passed away because of her poor health.

On that day, he couldn't make it to see his mother one last time.

It became Fu Shen's lifelong regret.

Because that day he actually wanted to take his beloved boy to see his mother.

Fu Shen's mother had long known that the person Fu Shen liked was a boy.

Knowing that it was just his unrequited crush, his mother encouraged him to be brave.

Mother said that as long as he likes people, she will like them.

Fu Shen's mother also said that there is no habit of breaking sleeves in this world, but the person who wants to marry happens to be a teenager; there is no such thing as lily, just because the person who wants to marry happens to be a girl.

The mother's words were undoubtedly the light in Fu Shen's heart.

He promised his mother that he would try hard and bring him to see her.

But before Fu Shen could express his intentions, his mother had already left.

That night, Fu Shen skipped school for the first time, took Shi Qin to the hospital, wanted to tell his mother that he brought him to see her, wanted to tell her that the boy he liked was very good, it was him God on the apex.

But by the time he and Shi Qin arrived at the hospital, Fu Shen's mother had already left.

That night, Fu Shen cried heartbreakingly in front of outsiders for the first time, and it was also the first time that he threw himself into Shi Qin's arms, as if holding the last light in his life.