Warped Tour Day 4 Interview w/ Ghost Town

We were at the place were we're gonna interview Ghost Town and to be honest, i'm a bit nervous. I haven't been interviewing anyone and absoletly not one of my favourite bands. We waited for Ghost Town to arrive so we just stood and practiced som questions we're gonna ask them. I'm excited to see them in person and not just watch them on YouTube or listen to them on Spotify, i'm excited and nervous, very nervous.

We saw Ghost Town coming towards us and I got more excited and just stood still and smiled until they came over to us and started talking. I was scared that I were gonna say something wrong so I didn't say anything except the questions and that I replied to what they said. When the interview were done we went back to the bus and I rested and watched some YouTube videos. I haven't been feeling good today, still have some thoughts of selfharm and suicide but i'm not gonna do it, never again. I have to think more positive, I feel like I need to talk someone or at least get some help with my problems I deal with. I asked Johnnie if he could help me to my bunkbed so I could get some sleep. He helped me over to my bunkbed and he wrapped me in under the cover and sat with me for a while before he and the others were going to bed.

I put on some music when Johnnie left and just layed and thought about all the stuff going, both bad and good stuff. Life is hard, nothings ever gonna be perfect but at least it's gonna be better than now. Everythings gonna be better, believe it pr not. It's true.