Not A Chapter - Self harm, depression & suicide

Hey guys this is not a chapter but this text is serious and may help someone idk. I thought I would tell you guys about my story. It started when my mom got pregnant with me, when she got pregnant my dad left my mom and in a couple of years after I were born we didn't have much contact with him. Until I were 2 years old, I met my dad for the first time but now I can't remember it. We never heard from him after that and I had a hard time only living with my mom, we didn't have much money but we had enough. We moved to our first apartment (we lived with my grandma before) and had a good time until my mom met a guy named Markus, we had a good time together until he started abuse me and my mom and that's when I started getting depressed. As fast as one of us (mostly me) did anything wrong he would hit us or anything else. I used to be forced to things against my will, it was the hardest time of my life. We got abused almost every day after that. Later my mom and Markus broke up and he moved back to his mom but after that I started having problems at school. I started getting bullied and violated by people at my school and it didn't stop until the end of 6th grade (when I was 12) People called me stuff I don't want to bring up here. When I started 7th grade (i'm in 7th now) I started to get even more depressed and selfharming and commit suicide. I tried to commit suicide 2014 and started selfharming around age 12 I think (I don't remember exactly) I still have very small scars from the cutting I did a couple of months ago but I'm trying to hide it with foundation (it works if you want to hide scars) Later I threw away anything I could hurt myself with and I pretty much have stopped the selfharming part. Now I just have anxiety, depression and other shit left. It's really hard to deal with and I have friends that's having the same problems as me. We talk alot about how we feel almost every day and we just make eachother happy and stuff. I really enjoy talking to them about these stuff but it's not easy sometimes. I try the best I can to cheer people up and help them and give them tips if someone's depressed or have anxiety and all that other stuff. So if anyone wants to talk I can put my kik in my bio and you can kik me anytime, I answer as fast as I can so if anyone wants anythin kik me. Thank you for reading.