Warped Tour Begins

I woke up from the sound of Bryans car, I woke Johnnie up and asked why Bryan is up so early and where he's going, Johnnie said that Bryan were only going to Walmart because or fridge is like empty. After that Johnnie felled asleep and I just laid there in his arms just thinking about life. The fact that I have to be homeschooled is pretty cool and that I don't get to see those bullies anymore, ugh I hated them so much, they destroyed my life. I feel better. I fell asleep and woke up about thirty minutes later and I needed to get up and get ready for the day. I felt so much better. 

''Hey Alex, you're awake'' I hear Johnnie say. ''Yeah i'm awake, I feel pretty good today actually'' I replied. ''That's good! Warped Tour starts today, are you coming with me and the others?'' Johnnie asks. ''Of course, can't say no to that'' I replied with a smile. ''Awesome'' Johnnie says. ''Get your things packed because we're going to Damon later and stay there until we're going to get our tour bus!'' Johnnie says. ''Alright, i'm packing soon'' I replied. I have a lot of time to pack so I packed my stuff, put on a Sleeping With Sirens shirt, black jeans and Vans and put on some Ghost Town in my speakers, it has a great bass speaker. (Note from author, yes I love Ghost Town if you wonder). 

I'm excited, i've never been touring with the others so i'm super excited, escpecially when it's warped tour were going to. I just feel so much better today, I mean it. I went to scroll trough instagram and see if I could find something to look at, didnt find anything though so I posted a picture of myself that said 'Going on Warped Tour so come and meet me and the other guys from My Digital Escape'. I haven't met the other from My Digital Escape for a long time so i'm happy I get to meet them again. I went downstairs to see if I could find anything to eat, just like Johnnie said we don't have anything in the fridge so I saw an apple and took that. Where's Johnnie by the way. Maybe he just went to the bathroom, he always take like an hour there. I didn't feel like fix my hair today so I just brushed it.

I heard Bryans car outside and went out to help him with the food, some of it we need to take with us to the tour bus later. ''When are we going over to Damon?'' I asked Bryan. ''When Johnnies finished in the bathroom, he always take soooo long in there, it can be annoying sometimes'' he replies, ''Yeah it can, well aren't you excited to going on Warped Tour?'' I ask Bryan. ''Super excited, how about you Alex?'' he replies, ''Can't be more excited'' I replied. ''Cool cool'' he replied back and smiled.

(Note from author, i'm writing this story on the computer so if I don't update like tomorrow or so it' because I don't have my computer and maybe i'll update from my phone, I have school like all other teenagers, hope you like it) <333