The Date

The cops were at our house and none of us knows what's going on. We all were so confused and why did they want to talk to me? Have I done something? I don't know.

I came downstairs and saw two cops sitting down on our couch. ''Hey Alex''. ''Hey..'' I replied. ''We have talked with your schools teachers about bullying and violations, we've heard there's people bullying you and other students in the school so we thought if you could do homeschool instead? Your teacher says you don't really focus well in school or do what you gotta do there so maybe it will be better if you homeschool.'' one of the cops said. I didn't know what to say but homeschooling sound better then go back to that hellhole, ''Yeah sure, hope you can stop the bullying and maybe later I can go to college'' I replied, ''We're going to fix this even if it takes week or months, that was all we wanted to say. Have great day Mrs. Domare'' the other cop said. ''Have a great day you to sir'' I replied.

I went upstairs to search for any homeschooling programs for my computer, I didn't find any good programs at first but later I found some good ones. I have to talk to Johnnie about the kiss, I can't stop thinking about it. Why did he do that? I have to talk to him. I went to Johnnies room and knocked on his door, ''Yeah who is it?'' he says. ''It's Alex, I think we need to talk.'' I replies. ''Sure come in!'' he replies. ''Hey what's up?'' he asks, ''Not much, we have to talk about that kiss though'' I replie, ''Oh.. Yeah I forgot about that, I'm sorry I didn't mean to I don't know what happened...'' he says. I don't know what to say back, I think I have a bit of a crush on him but I don't know how to say it. ''Well, I think I have a bit of a crush on you'' Johnnie randomly says. Oh shit, maybe he feels the same as me. I think I have a bit of a crush on him to... ''I may have a bit of a crush on you to Johnnie but I didn't really know how to say it..'' I replie, ''Uhm okay cool, well for how long?''. ''I don't really remember but for a couple of months maybe still not sure.'' I replie. It feels a little better when the secret's out and we both have feelings for eachother, i'm not that nervous anymore.

''Maybe we could go on a date?'' Johnnie asks. Well I don't know, it feels like It's a bit to much but maybe I will feel a little better so why not. ''I guess, where do you want to go and when?'' I ask. ''Maybe tonight, a movie here at home?''. I like movies so why not. ''Sure sure, we'll see okay? I feel like taking a walk right now and just forget all the shit going on..'' I replie. ''Totally, do you want me to come with you?'' he asks, ''Nah i'm good, thanks for asking'' I replie. He replies with a smile, as usual.

I went to take a shower before I walk because I smell like shit. I took a shower and took a Ghost Town t-shirt and just a pair of jeanes and my new Vans shoes on and went for a walk. I put on some 5 Seconds of Summer and began humming on the song Good Girls. I walked around and around until I noticed i've been walking for more than an hour. I have to get back and get ready for the date! I went home and only Johnnie were home. ''Were is Bryan?'' I ask, ''Well if were having a date at our house he didn't want to interupt so he went to his parents house'' Johnnie replies, ''Alright, well i'm gonna get ready'' I say and go upstairs. I'm not planning to wear something pretty or so, so I just put some nice black pants and a black, white and red shirt and I kept my new Vans on.

I come downstairs and see that Johnnie have gotten some snacks and candy and a movie. I went to the couch and sat down ''What are we gonna watch?'' I ask, ''Hipnos, a scary movie about Dr Sanchez Blanch that owns and operates a psychiatric hospital where he specializes in hypnotizing his several emotionally disturbed patients.'' he replies. Well that sounds interesting I think. ''i haven't heard about it, hope it's good but not to scary though'' I replie. ''Yeah haha hope not'' he says.

He put in the disc in and the movie started. I'm a little scared but i'm not gonna say that to Johnnie, yet. (Note from author, I've watched the movie Hipnos and if you like scary movies you should really check it out). When it has gone around an hour in the movie I leaned on Johnnie and we started cuddling, the cuddling went to a kiss. He's a great kisser I have to say. ''I'm not sure if I want to watch more, I'm really tired'' I say, ''We can watch the rest some other time if you want to?'' Johnnie replies, ''Yeah I guess, I liked this date or whatever we call it, it was good.'' I say. ''I liked it to, we should do it some other time'' he replies. I replied with a smile. ''I'm gonna call Bryan and tell him that he can come home if it's okay with you?'' he says. ''Sure'' I replie and went upstairs to my room.

I stopped while I was walking up the stairs. ''Hey Johnnie, can I sleep with you tonight. I got a little scared after that movie'' I said, I lied about the movie part though. ''Sure my room isn't very clean though'' Johnnie replies, ''It's fine'' I say and went to change to pyjamas. I put on a Pierce The Veil shirt and s pair of shorts and went to Johnnies bed, he weren't there yet so I put on some Ghost Town on my phone. I heard Johnnie coming up the stairs, you can here if it's Johnnie because he walks pretty fast up the stairs. He comes in and went in the bathroom and cleaned himself and put on a pyjamas. Later he come and laid down besides me and we cuddled until we fell alseep.