Johnnie

I can't sleep and I keep wondering where Johnnie is, i'm a bit worried but I really hope he's fine. I don't know if I should wake some of the other guys up and make them help me find Johnnie, maybe I could wake Bryan up, he's Johnnie's best friend. I stand up and goes to Bryan that fallen asleep on the couch. I stand infron of Bryan and think if I should wake him up. Finally I shoke him until he woke up and wondered what was going on. "It's Alex, wake up. I can't find Johnnie anywhere and I need your help finding him" I say with a bit shaky voice. "You can't find Johnnie? I think he said he were going for a walk before I fell asleep, what's the time?" He asks. "It's 1AM" I replie. "Okey, he said he were going for a walk at 10PM I think, and if he's not here something must have happened" He says and stand up from the couch. We have to find Johnnie I keep thinking. "Let's go" I said and walked out of the bus not trying to wake the others up. We walked around Warped Tour and checked every single place but Johnnie weren't there. I'm getting more curious now.

"Let's go over to Taco Bell and Walmart's side and see if he's around there" Bryan says as he's walking back to me. We walked our way over the street to Taco Bell and see if he were there, he wasn't. We kept looking and looking but we couldn't find him. "Is he joking with us? If he is i'm gonna kill him" Bryan says, "I don't think he's joking, because if he did he wouldn't make us go out this late around whole Warped and Taco Bell/Walmart to find him" I say, "That's true, he's not that kind of bad person, he's not very brave either" Bryan replies. We keep looking and i'm starting to get tired. "Maybe we should call him or the police, we can't keep looking now. It's the middle of the night" Bryan says, "Yeah, call Johnnie and see if he answers and if he doesn't answer i'm gonna call the cops okay?" I ask, "Yeah alright" Bryan replies and picks his phone up to call Johnnie. We wair for a while until Bryan looked shocked. I looked around me and see if anyone were there, yes i'm a bit scared because it's the middle of the night and we don't know who's out there watching us or something.

"Bryan, what's going on?" I ask quite, "Schh.." Bryan says. I waited for a while until Bryan hanged up on the phone, i'm a bit scared now. "What's happening?" I ask. "I don't know but that were'nt Johnnie on the phone, I could tell" Bryan says. "What did he..." I stopped talking because of the noise of a caf coming towards us. Until it...