Chapter 13: Tower of Power.

Start from the beginning

"We get burritos and pretend this all never happened?" Daxx asked. "I'm just kidding. We gotta find the First Enchanter, right?" He asked. 

"Yeah." Talia answered. She walked over to the Knight Commander. "If we find the First Enchanter, you'll cancel the Right of Annulment, right?" 

"An Abomination is a force to be reckoned with. It's no easy task." Greagoir warned. 

"So we've got a little fear. But Jak is here." Daxx pointed out. 

Jak rolled his eyes. 

"Well, we ain't going to just let those Demons just roll up on this Tower without a welcome mat, now will we?" Sig asked. 

"Nope." Ratchet answered for everyone. "Come on. Let's go take down these Things." 

That was when Talia noticed a Quartermaster. "I'll be right back." She looked at her blade which was looking rather dull. "I think I should get this blade sharpened at the very least. And some better armor."

"Suit yourself." Ratchet thought. He knew what it was like to upgrade armor.

About 30 minutes later.

"Now can we get going?" Daxx asked. "It's not like that Eco Guy is getting any younger. Or any deader." 

"It's a First Enchanter, Daxter." Alistair corrected. 

"Yeah. That guy." Daxx replied. 

"Yes. We can go now." Talia announced with some new upgraded Heavy Chainmail. "Hey, Morrigan. Might not want to tell people that you're an Apostate." She whispered to the Witch.

"You don't say?" Morrigan asked back and also looking at the Templars. "Look at all this." She grunted.

"What's up with you?" Ratchet asked.

"These Mages allow themselves to be Cattle by the Templars. Living in Isolation under the thumb of the Chantry. Serves them right with what's befallen them." Morrigan answered. 

"You don't like the Chantry, do you?" Ratchet asked.

"No." Morrigan answered.

"Look, we've got to do this. I don't agree with everything the Chantry does. But we need the Mages to help us against the Darkspawn." Talia pointed out.

"Have it your way, Warden." Morrigan said. 

They were about to walk through the door when the party were stopped by Greagoir. "Just be warned that once you cross that threshold, there is no turning back. We have to bar the doors until I have proof it is safe." He warned. 

"Well, that's fine." Ratchet decided. He had faced tougher challenges. "You, Qwark?" He asked.

"Let's do this." Qwark answered. "Not to worry, Templars! Captain Qwark will save the day from these Abominations! I've faced far worse challenges! Like having to go through Big Al's Math Exam." 

"Qwark. That was just one question about 2+2." Ratchet reminded. 

"And it took me forever to study that 2+2=5." Qwark replied. 

Talia smacked her head. "Tell me this is as bad as it gets." 

"Not even close." Ratchet told her as the team walked through. 

The Doors slammed right behind them. "Alright. Key to avoiding awful situations is to avoid phrases like: It's too quiet in here. Or, everything is going to be alright." Qwark announced.