Chapter 10: Operation Thriller Night.

Nightfall had befallen Redcliffe. And that meant one thing. The Zombies were coming from Redcliffe Castle. And in a fog of all things. Jak, Daxx, Sig, had their weapons ready to go. "So much for sneak attacks." Jak commented. Talia, Alistair, Morrigan, and Sten would also be providing support. Leliana, and Cooper were staying by the village with Ratchet, Qwark, and Skrunch. 

Talia drew out her sword. "No, but it is still intimidating." She replied. 

Alistair also drew his sword. "Still might be less ugly then a Darkspawn. Or those Metal Heads. But I guess we'll see." 

"You ever fought a Zombie before?" Talia asked.

"Nope." Alistair answered. 

"And says this despite the fact that he has the brain of one." Morrigan commented. 

"Will you-" Before Alistair could continue. They heard the screams of Villagers from below.

"They're coming!" Some of the Villagers screamed out. 

"Never fear! The Trouble twins are here!" Daxx declared. That was when the movement of Zombies came thundering out over the hill. "Okay. So we got a little fear. But Jak is here." He admitted. 

"Let's do it, Jak." Sig nodded to Jak as he readied his Peace Maker. 

The Zombies all charged forward. Sig fired the first shot shooting the Peace Maker and knocking down a row of Zombies. But more charged forward. Jak readied his Vulcan Fury. "Let's see how they like this." He fired a shot.

"That's all that did?" Alistair asked.

"Wait for it to charge up." Jak assured. He then got it firing and mowing down the Zombies as they past. But they continued to charge forward. They were starting to get close into Melee combat. The knights proceeded to engage the zombies at sword rank. This was going to get greasy, no doubt about that. 

Talia could also see one of the Zombies coming towards her. She was ready though. She struck the Zombie down and seeing how ugly it was. But not as ugly as the Darkspawn though. 

Jak stopped using his Vulcan Fury and switched to the Mass Inverter. It had all the Zombies float up in the air. "Too easy." He commented.

"Just be glad they don't have guns." Sig replied. 

It was perfect for Morrigan for target practice. She used a Lightning Spell that destroyed the Zombies dead before they touched the ground. 

Sig shot another Peace Maker round at a Zombie electrocuting it along with 3 others next to it.  

Sten was looking at the way Jak and Sig were fighting with their guns. As well as having to resort to Melee combat if the Zombies ever got too close to them. "Not too shabby of a fight from you." He said to Jak. 

"Fight now. Talk later." Jak replied.

"Good call." Sten agreed with him as he sliced a Zombie in half. 

That was when another row of Zombies arrived.

"You got any more tricks up your sleeve?" Talia asked before she killed another Zombie bashing its head with her shield.

"Yeah. This." Jak equipped his Plasmarite RPG firing grenades that exploded on impact on the Zombies.

"Wish we had you the first few fights." Ser Perth said to Jak. 

That was when Jak heard something on his communicator. "Jak. Hope you're holding the line good." He heard the voice of Ratchet say. 

"We're all good here, Ratchet. What about you?" Jak asked.