□Sick day□ -Naegiri

Yo :) im actualy posting another chapter and it hasnt been 3 months so yk ^^ Also in this au makoto and kyoko are already married living together and shit ,also decided they have a cat.
______________________________________

It was another snowy day.

Kyoko was sat at her desk , pen in hand and notebook open , her pen tapped against the notebook repeatedly. She stared at the lined paper deep in thought.

Makoto was sat on there bed covered in blankets and pillows watching Brooklyn nine-nine with their cat who was laying on makotos lap lazily.

Kyoko closed her notebook and sighedp.

"You good kyoko? "
" yes im okay im just getting nowhere so ill try again tommorw "
" oh mkay! wanna cuddle with me and loaf (their cat ) and watch netflix?? "
" oh su- "
Before kyoko could finish her sentence it was cut off by a loud sneeze followed by coughing.

" are you okay?"
"Of- *cough* -course"
"Come here!"

Kyoko walked over to their bed and sat elegantly on the side of it. Makoto not very elegantly crawled over to where kyoko was and put his hand on her forehead. He frowned and looked at her.

" Darling you have a temprature!"

Kyoko brought her own hand to her forehead and immediately frowned.

" oh , i suppose i do?"
" okay now you defintley need come rest with me!! It will do you good anyway you have been working all week!"

Kyoko nodded her head and took her hair down from her ponytail. She quickly changed into some more comfortable clothes and crawled into bed with makoto. They layed together in their massive bed watching netflix for a few hours before they both cuddled up to eachother. Kyoko was big spoon as usual and fell asleep.

|| The next morning ||

Yawn .

Makoto woke up to the sight of his stunning wife which was always great. Although he could instantly tell she had gotten worse since last night.
Makoto lovingly kissed her forehead and sat up from his bead streching his arms wide as he did so.

Makoto grogilly put his slippers on and trod down stairs accompanied by loaf who followed him like a shadow.

Makoto kicked a stool next to the counter and stood on it so he could reach the shelf. He stretched his arm up untill he could grab the pancake mix and cat food. He took them down firstly shook some cat food into loafs bowl and then after opened the pancake mix. He started preparing the pancakes as loaf devoured her cat food.

Makoto finished the pancakes and plated them neatly for him and kyoko on breakfest trays. He also put a cup of lemon tea with the pancakes.

He took the food steadily upstairs as loaf followed closely behind.

" Sweetie! " makoto said as he entered the room to see kyoko sat upright in their bed.

" you made breakfast? *cough* Thank you darling " kyoko replied a smile on her face.

" no problem :) "
Makoto placed the trays on their bed and sat crossed legged next to kyoko.

They both enjoyed there breakfest together. Makoto rambling. Kyoko listening.

Finally they both finished their breakfest.

"Thanks for the *cough* breakfast darling , i have to get ready for work now " kyoko said as she picked up the tray and got up.

"Hold on! You're not going to work!"
"Hm , yes i am?"
"Well your clearly sick and your not gonna get any better if you keep overworking yourself "
" im going to- *cough cough* w-work! "

Makoto frowned but not an aggresive frown more of a sympathetic frown.

"Sweetie , you cant go to work , stay and let me take care of you " makoto asked.

Kyoko sighed.
" alright , fine ill stay "

"Oo good now sit down get comfortable because im making you soup and getting you medicine!"

"Mhm "

Kyoko crawled onto the bed and leaned against the head rest.

" alright sweetie ill be right back dont worry! "

Makoto hurried down the stairs to the kitchen and grabbed all the ingredients for soup.

As makoto aggresivley cooked soup in the kitchen , kyoko was scrolling through netflix trying to find a good show. Finally she settled on just continuing to watch brooklyn nine-nine.

Makoto had finally finished the soup now he just had to fond medicine which might be difficult considering neither of them had been sick in ages but still makoto searched. Finally makoto found some cough medicine in a draw. After he got the soup and medicine he quickly ran upstairs.

"Kyoko soups ready! " makoto proudly stated as he handed her the soup.

" thank you darling " kyoko smiled and lifted the cover so makoto could sit with her.

" no problem and sweetie take the medicine after the soup :D "

"Of course "

Kyoko sat drinking ( i stand by the fact soup is something you drink ) her soup as makoto hugged her for comfort.

" ah your finished your soup! " makoto took the soup bowl and placed it on their bedside table.

Makoto handed kyoko the medicine bottle and spoon.

" you gotta take medicine then lets rest! "

" alright makoto "

Kyoko swallowed the medicine and then gave back the spoon and bottle. To be honest makoto kinda felt bad for kyoko that medicine was nasty.

Makoto put the medicine on the bedside table aswell and then cuddled kyoko.
"Now we can cuddle !!"
"Maybe you *cough* shouldnt be cuddling me considering in sick ?"
"Nonsense!! Im bassicly immune to sickness ill be fine sweetie "

'.. whatever you say darling '

They both cuddled the rest of the day cracking jokes and watching various shows at some point makoto startes playing minecraft but would refuse to hurt the sheep.

Eventually night came and makoto ordered them both pizza . They ordered deep dish pizza with marinara sauce , cheese , ham and chicken. Makoto ended up picking off the chicken though.

After they had there pizza they both fell asleep cuddling eachother.

|| morning ||

Kyoko awoke to makoto aggresivley coughing with rather pale skin and massive eyebags.

He was definitely sick.

Kyoko stared blankly at makoto.

" now we're both sick , you should have just let me work "

______________________________________

Words : 1002

Hey hope you like this chapter sorry if its boring i just felt like writing naegiri fluff so yk this was created anywayssss im playing dv2 rn so ill probably start posting shops from there when ive finished it.

Luv u <3