•Study night• -Sakuraoi

The short brunette girl was sat at a cafeteria table with her friends. (Sakura, makoto, sayaka and kyoko)
"Ugh its ridiculous the coach is saying, if I fail this math test I have can't continue to be in the swimming club." Aoi groaned in frustration.
"Hey, I'm sure you'll pass!" Makoto assured. "Yeah, I'm sure if you study you'll pass!" Sayaka added to what makoto said. Aoi slammed her head against the table in irritation. "Theres no way I'm pasinggggg" aoi groaned.
"Oh Aoi, how about we have a study night! I have a math test coming up aswell!" Sakura asked in a clear excited tone. Aoi thought for a minute, contemplating the idea. "Hmm.. Yeah!" She answered. "And we could have donuts!" Aoi's mood quickly lifted.

||Time skip brought to you by monokumas bellybutton||

"SAKURA" Aoi shouted whilst rushing down the halls to the Tall white haired female. Aoi jumped at her, hugging her muscular friend. "Hey!" Sakura giggled.
"What's with all the hugging?" Sakura asked.
"Just excited for tonight!!" Aoi squealed.
Sakura blushed whilst admiring the short girls excitement.
"Well luckily I'm also excited!" sakura exclaimed whilst smiling at the Shorter female.
"Oo, can we get donuts now!" Aoi asked sweetly.
"Yeah sure!" Sakura replied whilst starting to walk down the long hallway.

||Another timeskip to 8:30||

A loud abrupt knock echoed through sakuras dorm. Knock knock knock
"Coming!" Sakura shouted whilst making her bed neat to impress aoi.

Sakura opened the door and smiled immediately when she saw the presence of her short brunette crush.

"Hey!" Aoi said charmingly, whilst wrapping her arms around sakura for a split second.
A small pink shade covered her face as she let aoi in her dorm.
"I got donuts !!" Aoi squealed as she jumped onto sakura bed.
"Great! did you bring all the books we need to study like you said?" Sakura asked sweetly.
"Oh- " Aoi abruptly blurted out "That's what I was forgetting-"

"I'm so sorry I'll go get them now!!" Aoi exclaimed apologetically.
"No, no its fine" Sakura said making the fact she was a little annoyed.

Sakura opened the door of her dusty draw and searched through it for some books. "Aha!" Sakura exclaimed as she pulled out a couple large textbooks. Sakura slammed them on the table and dusted off some of the older ones. "This should do!" Sakura sighed kinda unsure of if they really would be ok.
"Uhm are you sure?" The short female asked with very little trust.
"Uhm- y-yeah!" Sakura replied.
"Oki!" Aoi exclaimed regaining trust in her taller friend.

A bit of time had past and they had been studying for hours aoi was slumped in her chair groaning from exhaustion. "When will this endddd" She stated whilst biting into a glazed donut. "Hm why dont we put some music on in the background!" Sakura said, very proud of her idea.
"Ooh! Yeah!" Aoi reached into her pocket and grabbed her phone. The short brunette scrolled for a while until her eyes lit up and she put a song on.

Sakura had never heard any of the music aoi liked but it kinda fit her. It was a pop song and aoi seemed to really enjoy it sakura admired her as she write the answers whilst bopping her head to the beat. Sakura got up from where she was sitting and walked behind aois spiny chair (forgot what this chair was called bc of my little sister) .
She spun it round so aoi was facing her "let's dance!" Sakura said a smile plastered across her face. Aoi blushed a little but grabbed sakura hand and got up from her chair.

Sakura and aoi danced around the small cramped room and aoi even jumped onto sakuras bed. They span around the whole time there hands grasping each other. Both of them they both fell on the bed blushing.
"Ya know , we're not being very productive" aoi giggled whilst looking into sakuras eyes. "Yeah I suppose your right!" Sakura replied, although in reality she wished they could stay like that together holding hands and enjoying each others company.

They both cuddled up to each other and decided to put on a movie. Aoi layed her head on sakuras shoulder and yawned. "Night" sakura said sweetly whilst covering both of them with a blanket.

||The next morning||
Sakura yawned and streched her arms. She looked over to where aoi was layed down on her shoulder to see that the short brunette was gone?? "Aoi?" Sakura called out as she reluctantly got up. "Hey!!" Aoi shouted from the kitchen waving her hands

Sakura slid her slippers on and walked into the kitchen. "What are you making?" Sakura asked whilst looking over aoi shoulders. "Smoothies and avocado toast!!" Aoi exclaimed excitedly. "Oo! Yum" sakura replied. "Need any help?" She asked worried that something bad would happen. "No , no im g-" halfway through her sentence aoi knocked over the blender the smoothie spilling all over her and sakuras kitchen "oops- I'm so so so so so sorry!!" Aoi exclaimed going to grab a towel and tissue. "I'm so sorry!!" Aoi started apologising over and over again.

Sakura and aoi both cleaned the counter then sakura neal down to clean aois clothes properly. Aois cheeks tinted with a deep red as sakura uses a towel to wipe of as much smoothie as possible.

"Hm take of your shirt so I can put it in the wash" sakura calmly said not realising the situation she put herself in. Aoi started blushing uncontrollably "Huh!?" Aoi exclaimed. "Oh!! Sorry- i- uh-" Sakura said in a flustered panic.
"I just meant- " sakura tried to explain herself in a hurry. "Its okay I know!" Aoi reassured. Aoi took of her t-shirt and jacket leaving her in just a bra.

Now sakura was the one who was bright red. She turned her gaze away trying not to seem perverted. "I- here!" Sakura threw a hoodie at aoi.
"Thanks!" Aoi smiled at her as she put on sakuras hoodie which was massive on her.

They cleared up the kitchen and aoi left the dorm.

Sakura put her hand on her heart which was beating extremely fast.

Man...I love her

Words : 1039
A/N : Hey! If anyone has any suggestions of what ship I should do next please tell me !! Also again credit to my wife budzielet for editing it and putting up with me ^^ go check her oneshots out there way better anyway bye!