Bakuguo

Y/N's pov

Why is it so damn loud in here?, you thought angrily. Sirens went off all around you. It was sooooo looooud.

 Shoto had been sitting in his office chair quietly watching the cameras when suddenly he'd grabbed his jacket off the back of the chair and ran out the door.

This had taken you completely by surprise because he hadn't left you by yourself in days. Everywhere he went you were always by his side. Not willingly though. 

Besides it's not like you could get out of the cage, you'd tried multiple times over the last few days. It was impossible without a key, the very key that Shoto kept tied around his neck to be exact.

You heard people running and shouting outside the room. Probably just another false alarm, you thought bitterly. Apparently Shoto got alerts for EVERYTHING, he had so many alarms and triggers on the property that you never knew about. 

When did he have the time to install all these things? And where were you when it was happening? You thought of your old room and sighed, what you'd give to go back to it and stretch out. 

You had to admit, the cage was large (Shoto had made sure that it was big enough for you to fit in comfortably) but the truth was, you can never really be comfortable locked in an oversized dog crate. 

Suddenly the door burst open and a large man walked inside. You'd been so deep in thought that you hadn't noticed the shouts turning into cries of pain. The man walked up to you and activated his quirk on the door of your cage. Surprisingly it blew off, the man and his quirk felt vaguely familiar but you didn't have enough time to think about it before he grabbed you.

He threw you over his shoulder and began walking with you in tow. You couldn't have been very heavy considering that you'd been refusing any food that Shoto had offered you. So why did this sTrAnGaH have to treat you like a sack of potatoes?

If anything you were precious cargo, meant to be handled with care and not man-handled, you frowned at him then at yourself for thinking so stupidly. You were literally being kidnapped?! And all you cared about was how he was carrying you.

Then you heard Shoto's voice.

"Put her down." He sounded tired and out of breath but he still had some fire in his voice. 

"Or else what? You aint gonna  do nothin with that cruddy Half N Half quirk of yours," Said the stranger, but boy did he sound familiar, too. 

And that's when it hit you. The man carrying you was no stranger.

 He was Katsuki Bakuguo.