How You're Together

You and Shoto had been friends since you were kids. You were the only person Endeavor allowed Shoto to talk to. You and him hung out all the time, so naturally when you got older, Shoto asked you out. And of course you said yes.

Shoto had asked you to keep it a secret because he didn't want his dad to get mad. You were both afraid that if Mr. Todoroki found out, he wouldn't let you two see each other again.

However, two weeks later, you both found out that you were in an arranged marriage with each other. Though you were hurt that your parents would sell you away like that, you were relieved that it was Shoto that you were bethrothed to.

You both started laughing when you heard the news, now you didn't have to hide your feelings for him anymore. You two started hanging out more and more, sometimes Shoto would ditch his training with Endeavor just to sneak out with you.

You thought he was the perfect boyfriend, and he was. Before your condition. 2 months ago you were diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. After that, everything changed. Shoto wanted to keep you inside all the time now. You imagined if Overhaul had a love interest, they would feel like this. You were able to hang out with your friends less and less frequently and often argued with Shoto over this. 

You had done nothing wrong, so why was this happening? You two used to hang out all the time, but now you would always find Shoto slaving away in his office. You were the number 3 and 4 heroes, meaning you both were very successful. And of course, you both had your own agencies. When you were diagnosed, Shoto insisted on maintaining both agencies. Another argument.

You closed your eyes and laid in bed, there wasn't much to do. You decided to go the library later on, maybe you'd be able to find a book you'd enjoy. For now, you closed your eyes and went to sleep. 

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeheeeheeeeheeeeheeee