Villian!

He didn't want you knowing, putting the clues together and turning on him. He knew you would leave him for sure, call him a monster and throw a fit. He couldn't let that happen, he couldn't just stand by and allow his one true love to end up with someone else. He wouldn't.

He'd kill everyone that tried to so much as get close to you. That's how much he loved you. He wanted you all to himself. Maybe it was selfish, but he didn't care. You were meant for each other and no one was ever going to get in the way of that.

Even if he had to lock you in your room for the rest of your life. Or carry you around in a cage that can never be opened, he would do that. His love for you ran deeper than the water in the Tuskegee River.

(See what I did there. I made an analogy.............I think.)

He imagined doing such things to you, he knew it would make you unhappy if you knew. So he did his best to keep you from finding out. But he had to admit, you would look so cute locked in a portable cage and dressed as a furry just for him. He laughed to himself as he walked to your room. Then, something caught his eye.

The other men had already left so it was just him around, he'd made sure to personally escort them out. He bent down and picked up a silver earring. "Hmm...."

He speed walked the rest of the way to your room and opened the door without knocking. He found you in your room ending. Thank goodness, he thought. You'd probably just dropped your earring when walking back from the library.

"How is it?" he said, relieved. "How's what?" you said calmly. "The book, you seem to be pretty far into it. Did it get more interesting?" Hell no, this shit is trash, you thought. "Yeah, I really like the prt where Hitler orders the Nazis to kill a bunch of Jews." Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. This is what happens when you're forced to lie under pressure. You were actually hoping that Hitler was burning in the deepest pits of hell, but now Shoto was getting suspicious.

"I found this is the hall a few minutes ago." He lifted up your left earring. Luck was not on your side today. "Oh, I must have dropped it when coming back to the library." you said, trying to look normal. Who knew lies could be so stressful. "I thought so, and just to be clear. You haven't left your room, right?" He said, you were about to say no when you saw Shoto digging for his phone. Fuck, the cameras.

"Um, actually, I did leave." Shoto looked up kind of hard. "Where did you go?" Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. Maybe I will have to lock her up after all, Shoto thought to himself.