No Going Out

"Ugh, why are you like this?!" This was the third time this week Shoto had told you that you can't go out with your friends. You were in his office room and he was sitting at his desk doing paperwork, it seemed like he wasn't even listening to you. 

"Please don't argue with me. You spend more time outside the house than you do in it. I'm just asking you to take a break." He didn't look up when he spoke, he continued to fill out his paperwork as you fought back tears. 

He glanced up to see you turn your back to him and walk away. You wandered back to your room, stopping to glance at your phone.

Friend: Hey, are you coming?

You: Sorry, I forgot I had some work to do.

You swallowed back tears as put your phone back in your pocket and headed for your room. He never listened, he always had to be right. Your opinion clearly didn't matter to him. He surrounded himself with work and never had time for you. Sure he sent you gifts all the time, but it wasn't the same. 

The love he had for you was as strong as ever but he never spent any time with you anymore. Things weren't always like this, you both used to go out all the time, then you developed cystic fibrosis. After that, he started being really protective.

You would beg him to do something or go somewhere with you, but he'd always say no. Sometimes you would get really upset and demand to know why. His answer was always the same, "Your condition." A lot of times, this resulted in arguments, to which he would start yelling. You never won any arguments with him.

He would scream louder and louder until you would break down and start crying. Then he would send you to your room like a child for the rest of the day. Sometimes you really hated him. But deep down you loved him more than anything. 

You made it back to your room and sat on your bed. The cameras clicked all around the room. Shoto had insisted they be put in your room for safety reasons. This had caused another argument, you told him he was being ridiculous, but he just ignored you. There was a word for the way he treated you, it was on the tip of your tongue. Maybe you'll remember it in the next part. (;

Bye hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!