MIDORIYA'S LOVE

You had been on his mind since the first day he'd met you at UA. The most special girl in the world. Truly one of a kind. None of his dolls could ever compare to you. (Romeo mood) In fact, he made them purely to fill the void of you not being by his side.

If only he'd gotten to you first. He would have asked you to be his. And even if you'd refused he'd have taken you anyway. He would have kept you by his side as his one and only. He would've had no use for the ugly dolls he kept.

(Just to be clear, in case you don't understand Villain Deku or haven't any of Yagami Yato's Deku audios, I will explain. Midoriya's "dolls" are girls he kidnaps and dresses up as obedient dolls to be his lovers. In Yagami Yato audios, Deku's doll is always only a single person whom he's completely obsessed with, you. However, in this AU I've created, Midoriya's dolls are replacements. He kidnaps them and dresses them up to be like you.)

Midoriya's pov

All of these dolls are useless. They can't do anything right. Why are they all so pathetic? "U-um, Izuku?" "What?!" My newest doll was sitting next to me, watching me closely. She was also my most irritating doll. She thinks that I actually love her, that who she is behind her role is actually even remotely important to him. The only reason I haven't killed and replaced her yet is because when I dress her up just right and fix her wig to perfection, she looks just like y/n.

None of the other dolls I've had have ever came this close to resembling my darling. "A-are you okay?" Why the hell would she ask me that? Why is she even talking to me at all? 

"Do I look okay to you?" She reached out to embrace me, which only irritated me even more. I wrapped one hand around her throat and my other hand firmly held her wrist.

"Let me male one thing perfectly clear to you, doll. You mean absolutely nothing to me, you're completely expendable. Just like all my other worthless dolls." I said, tightening my grip on her neck as she squirmed.

"The only reason I keep you around is because after hours of perfecting you every day, you manage to resemble my angel." Then, he broke her arm.

(Me waking up after hearing that loud ass bone shattering: Midoriya never follows the fucking script smh)

Her scream made the limo driver shiver as he tried to focus on the road. The sound of the bone breaking in her arm satisfied Deku. He let go and leaned back in his seat as the wench cried next to him.

"Can you shut up, I'm to think of my darling." She looked up at him with excitement in her eyes. "Did you just...call me your darling?"

(Deku: shook 

Me: shook

Readers: wtf?)

What she heard: "I'm trying to think, my darling."                                                                                                  What he  actually said: "I'm trying to think of my darling."

"YOU PATHETIC BITCH!!!" *squelch* She fell back on the seat, dead. I used One For All to crush her skull.

A message from the author:

...                                                                                                                                                                                                    ...

Don't fucking look at me like that. Murder was not in the script, okay?!