HE KNOWS

You'd been ignoring Shoto all day. You had a right to be angry with him. The atmosphere in your room was tense as dozens of Legos floated around , ready to charge at anyone who dared to come inside.

(Me over in my corner: such a wonderful power I have gifted you with.)

Your maid came to the door every two hours making sure you were okay. She'd ask if she could come in saying that Shoto had told her to come see me. At one point she'd actually opened the door and one of your Legos instinctively shot straight at her. You apologized after seeing the cut on her cheek and after patching her up, you asked her to tell Shoto not to send anyone else in your room.

He won't even come see me his self. Why should I care about what he has to say?  You thought, listening to the notifications sound on your phone go off back-to-back-to-back. This time you really were ignoring him. 

You thought about how sad the others girls had seemed when you told them that you were sick. Another lie, you didn't want them knowing how obsessive Shoto had become. You could leave him but...after what you saw, would he let you leave quietly. Or with your life.

(No, the answer is hell fucking no. He won't kill you but he's not gonna allow you to leave him.)

No, focus on the problem at hand. You shot a blue Lego at the wall behind you. A yellow one fired at the camera, shattering the screen and knocking it off the wall. The rest started doing the same in every direction. They'd hit a wall, fall to the floor, and be picked up by your quirk and repeat. 

Shoto pov:

You've got to be kidding me. It's just a concert.....full of other guys. That's exactly why I won't be letting her go. She's clearly pissed, but I can't just let her keep throwing this tantrum. That's why I limit how many Legos she can have on-hand. Whenever she's told "no", she has a fit. She's already hurt one of her maids and broken the camera in her room. 

I got out of my chair and started walking to her room. I passed the game room and stopped. The door was open and there was something on the inside. I moved closer and pulled it off. A mini camera. Heh.

I'd been watching the others closely from the moment they got onto to my property. This couldn't have been placed by any of them and none of my servants were permitted to come through here until 3-4 hours after the meeting ended. My most trusted guards are placed everywhere inside the house so no one could have snuck and placed a camera here. No one except....

(Me choking on my piping hot, extra thick whipped cream, pumpkin spice, mocha latte frappachino with a hint of Italian dressing: oh shit. He knows. He knows, and I know he knows. And I know he knows.)

There were no guards inside y/n's room, not even outside her door, much to my dislike. I should have known something wasn't right the moment she told me she'd left the room. How could I have expected her not to be curious as to what I was doing. Surely she's already seen more than she should. She knows I'm a villain and is probably waiting for the right time to get the cops on me. 

Y/N is no fool. But it seems I am. If she hadn't left this camera here, I wouldn't have had a clue that she knew until it was too late. I'm not going to kill her, no, I would never do that. But I am going to have to punish her, suddenly that cage idea I'd had doesn't sound so evil. I'd hate to see her trapped, but I'd hate to see her leave me, or worse, with some other man even more. My brother, Bakugo, and Midoriya all have their eyes on her, that's obvious. I wouldn't be surprised if they were making plans to take her away from me right this very moment.

I have to protect y/n from everyone and everything. Including herself, it seems.

A Note From Me:

I have nothing to say for myself. Seeya!