Destiel ~ Music Is The Reason I Got Laid

Start from the beginning

"Sam, just giving me my fucking iPod." Dean sighs.

"Tell me your feelings for Cas and I might." Sam said, a knowing look in his eyes.

"I like Cas, okay? Can I have my iPod back now?" Dean begs.

"Since when did you like Cas?" Sam questions.

"You're kidding me?! I fell for Cas the minute I set eyes on him and then I stabbed him and he's our best friend and give me the fucking iPod!" Dean growled.

"Last question, do you know Cas was standing behind you this whole time?" Sam smirked. Dean looked behind him and sure enough, Cas was standing their, his head cocked to the side, his squinty blue eyes looking at him.

"Fuck you Sam." Dean muttered.

"My work here is done. Now I shall fix the heating." Sam leaves the room, tossing Dean his iPod.

"Cas, did you hear what I said?" Dean questioned worriedly.

"Yes. Dean, did you mean what you said? You have liked me since we first met?" Cas questions curiously.

"Yeah, I meant what I said." Dean blushed, his green eyes meeting the brilliant sky blue that was captured in Cas' eyes.

"Well, I have liked you for some time too Dean." Cas admits. Dean smiled slightly at the way Cas talked. He was way to formal.

"Really?" Dean questions quietly.

"Of course. Have you not guessed already? I always come when you call, leaving whatever business I was attending. You are my greatest strength, but also my greatest weakness. Yes, I'm in love with humanity. The glowing green eyes that once held a light, the light brown hair people keep mistaking as dark blond. The Angels know, they tell you all the time. So do the demons. Crowley, Meg, Blathezar, Cain, Uriel, everyone. The signs have been there Dean, you just refuse to notice them." Cas went on, his blue eyes searching Dean.

"I-I just t-thought they were joking." Dean stuttered, making closer to Cas. Cas was smaller by a fraction of an inch, but it was enough to make him look up slightly to gaze at Dean.

"Dean, Angels and Demons aren't able to joke. I mean, the best we have is 'You breed with the mouth of a goat.' That's about it." Cas says, glancing at Dean's lips.

"What does that even mean?" Dean questions Cas.

"It means you swear or talk dirty when having intercourse." Cas explained.

"Really? I thought it was something different." Dean shrugged. Sam walked back in, covered in a bit of grease and sweat.

"I have to go get parts. Be back in a few hours or so." Sam leaves the bunker, and Dean faces Cas again.

"Cas, you've never had sex before? Am I correct?" Dean questions.

"No, I've never found anyone to do it with, as you would say. Why?" Cas questions, Dean leaning forward and pressing his lips ever so delicately against Cas' slightly chapped lips. Dean pulled away after a few seconds and nuzzled his nose against Cas'.

"You understand now?" Dean questions, hoping that Cas will take the hint. It takes Cas a minute.

"Wait, are you suggesting we engage in intercourse Dean Winchester?" Cas questions curiously. Dean was puzzled as to why Cas talked so formal all the time. He can only imagine what he will be like in bed.

"That's exactly what I'm suggesting Cas." Dean smirked.

"Will it hurt?" Cas asks, his lower lips ever so just out, a small pout on his face.