Chapter 9 - Felix's Plan

"Sir...." Nathalie said in between coughs. Gabriel turned towards her. 

"I think that you need to talk to your son..... you know about him being a sentimonster..... I don't think he's gotten over that yet -" Nathalie suggested. 

"What for. He's an Agreste. He'll get over it." he reasoned with her. 

"He's your son sir and he's still a teenager. He only found out a few days ago, I'm sure it'll still be a lot."

Gabriel groaned and got up not thanking Nathalie at all. She coughed as she saw him leave and looked at him feeling pitiful. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel trudged to Adrien's room and knocked on the door. 

"Come in." Adrien yelled. 

"Son...." Gabriel said, walking towards him and sitting on the couch next to Adrien.

"Yes, Father." Adrien said, sighing internally. 

Not another one of these crappy conversations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well..... I've realized that I haven't really talked to you about you being a senti - human...... And I've realized that it was................. wrong of me." Gabriel stated.

"Ok...." Adrien said angered that his father had neglected the topic for such a long while.

"Adrien, you may not have known that your mother and I... we weren't able to have children so - We created you......." he said. 

"By using the peacock miraculous." Adrien continued for him. 

"Precisely...... Which leads me to my next point. Your mother was........ created as a sentimonster and since I'm human, when we merged some power of the peacock miraculous into the Graham de Vanily rings and when we used the peacock miraculous, which your mother obtained from the Miracle Box, we created you. And since I was a human and your mother was a sentimonster, it instantly made you, a senti - human. And unfortunately when your mother used the Peacock Miraculous with the ring, it caused the miraculous to crack, causing her to go into a terrible coma and disappear....... But still.... since one of the rings has your amok, we kept that ring. The other is your mother's which she created for her sister Amelie."

"So.... where is the Peacock Miraculous now?" Adrien asked. If he found out any information about the peacock miraculous now, it could help him and Marinette defeat Shadow Moth. 

"It was.... stolen..." Gabriel told his son.

"Ok...." Adrien said. 

"I- I hope you can understand." Gabriel said and left the room not even saying a goodbye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of Adrien's questions had been answered and he was very surprised to hear that his mom was a sentimonster herself..... It was a lot to take in. He had to tell Marinette about all of this. 

"Plagg, Claws Out!"

Chat Noir hopped from roof top to roof top and finally reached Marinette's balcony. He tapped the window and she smiled, letting him in.

"Hey my kitty. What brings you here?" 

"Claws In." he said.

"Well...... my father finally decided to open up to talk about my Mom and why I'm a senti - human."