Chapter 10 - The Shocking Discovery

"You've caught my attention, Felix. Gone on." Gabriel announced. 

"You've always wanted to learn Ladybug and Chat Noir's identities, right uncle. We can use their weakest link against them. Their identities............. You can make a sentimonster. One that will spy on their every move. Think about it." 

"You're right! I'll re - create Optagami again! This plan is brilliant Felix!"

"Thank you, Uncle." Felix smirked

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok..... If you're going after Ladybug and Chat Noir, fine but what about Adrien and Marinette?" Lila asked, crossing her arms.

"Weren't you the one who was arguing about the plan not working and all that." Felix rolled his eyes.

" I swear, Felix. You're impossible." Lila screeched.

 "Yeah. I know......" Felix smirked.

Lila rolled her eyes.

"Anyway. It's better to just leave Marinette and Adrien alone. I mean. What's the point." 

"You're right I guess......." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here you are, Sir." Nathalie said, handing over Optagami. 

"Thank you, Nathalie. This will do us well." 

Gabriel placed Optagami untop of Nathalie's tablet. His assistant hooked the sentimonster up to the camera's of paris and they finally had their eyes on Ladybug and Chat Noir. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Kitty." Ladybug said smiling at Adrien in his Chat form. 

"Hey, Bugaboo." He responded, kissing her forehead. 

Ladybug froze suddenly and placed her finger on Chat's lips. 

"Don't make a sound. I feel like we're being watched." she whispered. 

"What - Bugaboo. We aren't possibly being watched." Chat Noir tried to reason with her. 

"Shh. I need you to call me by my real name ok. Out loud." 

"What. No. If it's Shadowmoth then he'll find out who you are." He said again. 

"I know. Just trust me....." 

"O- Ok..." 

"Ok. In 3. 2. 1."

"I love you.....Marinette." 

"I love you too, Adrien." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel's face was covered with a haunting expression of shock. He couldn't believe it. All this time, one of Paris' superheroes was under his very roof.

"S - Sir -" Nathalie tried to say, placing her hand on his. 

"Nathalie. Not now. I have a plan. This has been a very shocking discovery indeed but I know what I have to do." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Guys!! I'm sooooo sorry for being absent lately. I had major writers block even though I had the idea of what to write. I just didn't know how to put it into words so I'm really sorry. The next chapter will come out really soon :))

Love yah!