Chapter 11 - LadyFox

"Wait - Sir!" Nathalie yelled, trying to stop Gabriel from leaving the room in such a hurry.

"Please sir!! What's your plan? I can help." She said.

Gabriel stopped in his tracks and looked back at the sickly Nathalie. 

"I'm planning to Akumatize you, Nathalie, so that those two can come to our home and they'll be right in our trap. And then, I'll release Adrien from existence. I no longer need him as my son." Gabriel said coldly. 

"But sir. Imagine what the media will think. You'll be framed since you're the only one with the ring to control Adrien. You'll immediately be locked up for Child Slaughter." Nathalie tried to reason with him. 

"I don't care, Nathalie. That boy is useless to me and useless to Emilie." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The heartless Gabriel Agreste marched off to his office and pressed the two buttons which took him to his lair. 

He shook his head violently in anger and summoned Nuroo.

"Nuroo. Dark Wings Rise!" He yelled aloud, transforming into Hawkmoth. 

"Beautiful Akuma. Spread your wings and evilize my assistant Nathalie!" Hawkmoth said, waving his stick around in the air. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The akuma arrived at Nathalie and she was the akumatized into Catalyst. 

She started causing havoc and she burst through the doors. 

"LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR! GIVE ME YOUR MIRACULOUS OR ADRIEN WILL BE RELEASED OUT OF EXISTENCE!" She yelled. 

Ladybug turned around. Catalyst had been shouting so loud that her and Chat Noir had heard her streets away. 

"Well - It looks like they're using you as bate. Alright. Kitty. Stall for me. I have to get a little something from the Bakery." 

"Ok." he said placing a kiss on her forehead. 

She blushed a little and swung off, detransforming on the balcony. 

Tikki flew into her arms. She dug in her bag for a cookie and she gave the kwami one heartily. 

She opened the trap door and sat on her chair, pressing the code for the miracle box. 

The kwami's flew out way more orderly than the last time and they greeted her in almost a monotoned chant. 

"H - e - l - l - o -  M - a - s - t - e - r" they all said.

Mari chuckled. "You guys are too sweet. You don't have to give me a monotoned chant. You can greet me like you always do. And Marinette's fine, guys." She told them. 

"Yay!" Orikko said throwing her hands up in the air. 

"I'm happy we don't have to do that stupid chant. My cheeks were starting to hurt." Trixx said folding her arms. 

"Aha. I told you guys." 

"Alright. Soo something's happening right now. And I need Trixx." she told all of them. 

"You better tell us what happens after!" Mullo said. 

"Yeah!" Xuppu, Roarr, Daizzi and Barkk all said together. 

"I promise I will." Marinette said, picking up the fox miraculous and putting it around her neck. 

"Be careful, Guardian." Wayyz said.