Forty-eight |Best friend

Start from the beginning

Oh my fucking god.

"You seem flustered but not surprised sweets." She stated.

"To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if you just hacked into my phone by fucking Nokia 3310." I stated honestly.

"Give me few hours and I will somehow manage to do it." She said with her significant smirk.

She continued to go through my phone and I didn't mind a bit. I have nothing to hide. I continued to run my hands up and down her back as she relaxed into me. She smiled or laughed a couple of times at my old texts to my hookups or because of my old photos.

She even found a picture of Ethan when we were in a club and he got wasted and I took opportunity to have something to blackmail him for.

"This is a nice picture." She said as she showed me a picture of me smiling at camera when I was little bit drunk on a private wedding of someone that used to be my girl best friend.

"Yeah." I smiled sadly as I saw her in background of a picture.

"What happened there?" Angelica asked me as she ran her hand through my hair.

I think she is a empath.

"It was my girl best friends wedding. Her name was Alia and she was an assassin and we knew each other for long time. She found herself a boyfriend, a really nice guy. She was with him and she always used to talk to me about him. How good he was and things like that. This photo was taken on the day of her wedding. She was so happy, but someone brought a drugs and her then husband took some of them and he went crazy. He got into fight with her and then that little bitch of a men in the heat of a fight and under the influence pulled out a knife out of her tight holster and stabbed her in her stomach."

Angelica continued to ran her hand through my hair as she listened to my story.

"I was the one that fired a bullet at him. I shot him in his chest. She died in my arms. I was broken, because all my life I only had her and Matteo. She was his cousin that used to train with him. After that I became what my father wanted me to be. I stared to fuck a lot getting out my anger out with sex and I was cold always leaving people heartbroken as I was. That's how I got my reputation because I was literally going on kill sprees, all that was left behind me was a red a deep crimson red blood. But then one day I had a conversation with my mom and she gave me one of her speeches and I changed a little and then the whole arrangement came and before I knew it I was in marriage and I knew that I wanted to be better. Better then him, better then my father."

Angelica's thumb brushed across my cheek.

When my eyes started to sweat?

"You're better. You're the best that ever happened to me and I'm more then sure Alia would be proud on a man you've  become." Angelica said as I leaned into her palm that was resting on my cheek.

She climbed up a little and hugged my neck, running a hand through my hair. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her tightly with my head buried in crook of her neck.

Few more tears have fall as she ran a hand through my hair.

"I miss her." I mumbled as few more tears have fall.

"I know you miss her. That's okay, I'm here." Her voice was soft and gentle along with her touch.

I hugged her only tighter. I haven't cried in long time. Not even when I was alone but now I just broke in hands of a human I trust with my own life.

I never had anyone to be here for me like she is. My mother was there but that's what mothers do, Matteo was there sometimes but he was more of a bro help, but this was another type of comfort. This was a feeling of you having someone who will be here to just hold you or listen to your ramble after long day.

I'm so happy to have Angelica as my wife and lover and friend. Even best friend.

She fills every nerve in my body with love and happiness. Even if I'm bad shit frustrated or mad or even fucking sad. Just her scent or touch is addicting. Her voice is smoothing and calming even if she yells a fucking curses out I find myself enjoying it. Her eyes are the ones I can get lost in. Her smile is the only thing I want to see when she is around me. Her body is the only one I want to touch and crave like I do. Her lips are the only one I want to kiss and bite. I love everything about her, I crave everything about her.

And I can't imagine myself without her. Cause she is my everything. I never believed in soulmates until I found one.

More like one was brought to me.

She is my soulmate.

•••••

A/N: *lays in the middle of the road*

Sad Angel=sad me. But come on I gave my whole ass poetic Shakespeare heart into this end.

Anyway...who is ready for rollercoaster of emotions?

It's gonna be wild.

Thank you for reading. Love you all

-your LovelyRoseBlossomm<3