"Yeah, I used an undetectable extension charm."

His curiosity peaked, "You can do that?"

With a proud nod, I added, "Hermione and I practised it together."

Cedric smirked with a flicker in his eyes, "Clever girl," He looked around before holding his hand out to me, "Now, let's get out of here before we get caught. Snape almost saw me coming out of my common room a minute ago."

My chest rose slowly, and my heart thudded as I reached for Cedric's hand; all I could think was, 'Please don't let my hand be sweaty!' If it was, he probably didn't notice because I could tell from holding his that he was as nervous as I was.

We quietly ran through the halls with interlocked fingers and giggles escaping from both of us from time to time.

"Woah. Woah. Woah," Cedric whispered as he came to a halt and peered around a corner. He quickly turned around and pulled me to hide between two columns that decorated the wall. Our chests were pressed against each other while his free arm was wrapped around my waist. We both held our breath as Firenze exited his classroom and passed the hallway we were hiding in.

"Okay, He's gone," Cedric whispered before looking down at me, "Ready?"

His breath brushed against my skin, making the hair on the back of my neck stand up as I asked, "What if he comes back?"

"We can stay like this if you'd like?" He smirked and tightened his grip around my waist.

I bit my bottom lip and playfully swatted his arm away, "Let's just get there already."

Cedric snickered before retaking my hand and leading me around the corner, "We're already here. Well, kind of," He let go of my hand to grab his wand from his back pocket and pointed it at the door that Firenze just came out of, "Alohamora."

The door unlocking echoed in the hall before Cedric pulled me into the classroom, "Firenze has been saying that he'll be gone for a week to watch the stars, something about how they're aligning and a commit falling and how it only happens once every 100 years or so. He wants to stay in the forest and watch them. So I'll have to listen to Trelawney twice a day until he gets back," He let go of my hand again, pointed his wand towards the lock, and whispered, "Colloportus...Muffiliato," Cedric used the locking and silent charm and then turned to me

"Now we don't have to whisper the whole time," Cedric said at a normal volume and tangled my fingers with his, "So, do you like it?" He led me towards the middle of the classroom, and it wasn't until then that I could take in my surroundings.

"Wow!" My jaw slacked in awe when I saw that the classroom looked exactly like a forest. I have heard about Firenze's classroom but have never actually seen it in person until now. There were trees with vines that reached down to floors covered in grass. Rocks and wooden stumps that could be used for seats were scattered across the ground. There were flowers, butterflies, and even a little stream of water that you could hear rustling in the background. And just like The Great Hall, the ceiling was charmed to reflect the night sky.

Cedric chuckled at my loss for words, "I'll take that as a yes," He beamed before sitting the basket down and swinging lightly on one of the vines with an arm held out, "And we have this place all to ourselves for the rest of the night," he then let go on the vine and landed in front of me, never lowering his smile as he looked at me, "Or at least for the next few hours, then I'll have to take you back to your common room."

I smiled back at him as his hair fell over his eyes again after his feet planted to the floor, "This is beautiful! Are you sure we won't get caught?"

"Positive," He went over to the basket and pulled the blanket off it, and laid it down on the grassy floor before grinning over his shoulder, "Question: Is a picnic under the stars too cheesy?" He held out his hand towards me.