Reversed

Harumi was sitting on her bed, still scared about what was happening to Lloyd. 

'What was that tea that he asked me to make?'

The same question kept playing in her mind. She was both curious and scared. 

"Maybe I should check on them." Harumi said to herself and walked to the other bedroom.

She was about to open the door when she heard some noises. She leaned her ear against the door and began listening to what was going on.

But there was no sound.

She silently opened the door and went closer to the bed. But Lloyd wasn't on the bed anymore.

"Where did he go?" Harumi asked.

She then decided to turn on the light switch, so she went to it.

The light was on and Harumi looked in the room. But all she saw was Lord GArmadon still sleeping on the bed and-

"A crib?" 

Harumi got confused on why there was a crib. She began blushing, thinking that Lord Garmadon wanted her and Lloyd to-

"Wait.No way that'll happen.That's too crazy to be true." Harumi said to herself and walked to the crib.

After she got close, she looked in it and saw a little baby sleeping in the crib.

And she was shocked to see who it was.

"Lloyd?!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ At the Monastery ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Have you located them yet?" Wu asked as he walked towards the ninja in the base.

"Not yet." Cole answered.

"But the weird thing is.Lloyd's coordinate appeared for a second but then it disappeared." Nya said.

"How is that even possible?!" Wu asked in disbelief of what he just heard.

"We're not sure.But we're going to try to find Lord Garmadon or Harumi's coordinate.I doubt that they would even leave Lloyd alone for even a second." Nya answered.

"You should take a break first and eat your breakfast.We can continue looking after our stomach is full." Wu said.

"Alright." Jay agreed and quickly ran to the kitchen.

"Jay.." the ninja facepalmed.

"Come along,ninjas." Wu said and they all walked to the kitchen.

But then Wu noticed that one person was still missing.

Misako.

He decided to check in Misako's room, but she wasn't in there.