Why Doesn't He Love Me?

Lloyd's POV :

After I called my father for the last time, I just ran to my room and laid down on my bed. Just staring at the ceiling and I could feel tears rolling down the side of my face. Then, I saw the album my dad gave me on my birthday a few years ago.

When Lloyd was 12 years old.

"Can I open my eyes now?" I asked.

"Just wait,son." My dad said and he placed something on my hands.

"Dad,what is this?" I asked.

"You can open your eyes and open it up." He answered and I opened my eyes.

I started opening up the present and, it was an album.

"An album?" I asked in confusion.

"Open it." My mom said with a smile and I opened the album.

I saw a baby photo on the first page.

"Who's this?" I asked and my parents chuckled

"That's you when you were just a baby.You were just 3 months old when we took that photo." My mom said.

"Oh wow.Can't believe I was so tiny." I said while staring at the photo.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I cried remembering that moment. Sure felt like it happened yesterday. But... it didn't happen yesterday. And before I knew it, I broke down crying and placed a pillow over my face.

"Lloyd." I heard my mom called but I ignored her.

I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.  But my mom came in my room and I could feel her sitting next to me.

"Lloyd." She called but I just turned away.

"I'm not in the mood to talk,mom.Please leave me alone." I said.

"Listen,son.I'm worried about you.You've been trying to-" She started talking but I cut her off.

"I'm not in the mood to talk,mom!Just leave me alone!Please!I don't want to talk about that black-skinned red-eyed freak!" I said.

"Don't call your father that." She said.

"He's not my father!!" I shouted and just ran away.

Misako's POV :

"I'm not in the mood to talk,mom!Just leave me alone!Please!I don't want to talk about that black-skinned red-eyed freak!" He said.

"Don't call your father that." I said.

"He's not my father!!" He shouted and just ran away.

"Lloyd." I called but he already ran out of the room.