𝟏𝟔 • 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬

Ahh relatives. The people I hate, well not really, but to a potential level.

Ye log na, sirf tab bahar aate hai, when we have our exam results. The rest of the time, they're on practical hibernation.

And they come out, only to ask one question: "Number kitne aaye?"

Itna interest numbers mein hota hai, but sadly, khud ke numbers batane layak hote nhi inke. 

"Pata hai, Sharmaji ke bete ke 99% aaye.". We never denied that, dude. If you love Sharmaji ka beta so much, go talk to him. Don't come to me.

Not only this, 98% relatives, we don't even know, haven't seen the face, they come up and say, "Itni choti thi tab dekha tha..."

Bruh. I Don't remember you. Get that in your head. Don't TRY to convince me that I know you, and shayad main hi bhul gyi! 

Another thing, they legit expect you to live upto them.

When you're thin: Khati nhi hai?

When you're fat: Haathi ki tarah mat kha! Moti ho gyi!

When you're tall: Kitni lambi hai! Itni lambi ladki acchi nhi hai.

When you're short: Itni kam height hai, shaadi nahi hogi.

When you're dumb: Dimaag hai ki nahi? Marks bhi itne bakwaas.

When you're smart: Humare saamne smartness nhi, zabaan mat ladaa.

DUDE?!

Sorry, I ain't a body changing animal. I'm a person.