Mcgonagall walks over to Harry and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Thank you," she whispers with so much sincerity it was almost overwhelming.

"I'm okay mama! Harry saved us! And I finished Abuelo Pedro's mission! I helped Harry get rid of the one who killed Abuelo!" She states excited. Juileta seemed to have only heard the first part and set her sights on Harry. Molly also heard it and soon enough he had two mothers by his side thanking him over and over and Juileta promising to send him plenty of food.

Alma on the other hand paid attention to the other part. "Did you say Pedro?" She asks. Mirabel goes over to her Abuela nodding and smiling brightly and pulls out a picture. It was of Pedro in a hufflepuff quidditch uniform.

Alma gasps and seizes the picture. "He was just like me Abuela! He was a wizard like me! That's where we get our magic from, I'm just like Abuelo Pedro! This was even his wand! He made it with the same wax as the candle," Mirabel shows her wand to her Abuela who looks at it.

She looks from the photo, to the wand, back and forth a bit before she looks at Mirabel in a shocked state. She looks out the door where Isabela was turning the school into a jungle than to Mirabel with her bright adorable smile.

Alma smiles and cups her youngest Neita's cheek. "Yes you are Mirabela, your just like Pedro. I'm so glad you are safe mi Princessa," Abuela said to her with a soft proud smile. Mirabel's surprised, but soaked up the attention hugging her Abuela who hugs her back while still looking at the picture of Pedro and back at Mirabel.

"Just like Pedro,"

Time Skip

Harry stood in front of Dumbledore's desk. He had just finished explaining everything to him.

"Yes I can see how that happened. Mirabel is much like her Grandfather, much rather give her own life if it meant to help her family," he says. "Sir? Did you know she was?" He began and Dumbledore nodded.

"Yes I did. The Storting hat loves announcing it to the headmasters whenever a descendant arrives. He told me the night you arrived," He says and Harry gestures to the sword. "But what about the sword? I thought it would only appear to a one true Gryffindor," Harry said. "And it did didn't it? It appeared for a brave soul in need. The family you come from does not mean the bravery you possess," he says.

Harry's silent for a moment more. "Sir? Does this mean Hagrid?" He began. "Hagrid will return to Hogwart's swiftly," The old headmaster answers. Harry smiles, that was the best news he's heard all day. "Just one more question sir. Why did you send us a butterfly?" He asks. Dumbledore's quiet for a moment before answering.

"Magic sends it's help in odd ways Potter," He answers. "He's got no idea" Harry thinks.

Time Skip

"What else can I doooo!" Isabela sings as she turns the school into a jungle. Mirabel smiles laughing as she follows her sister on a vine of her own. "Grow!" She cheers. "What else can I do?" "Show them what you can do!" She cheers.

Juileta and Augustine watch this with proud smiles. "I wish Luisa was here," Augustine said. "I wish that too. We should have brought her," Juileta sighs sadly. "We thought they're was a giant monster attacking. We both know we couldn't forgive ourselves if it got Luisa too. She's safest at the encanto," Augustine said and Juileta nodded. "I'm glad Mirabel has friends here. I also never thought papa," Juileta's eyes watered as she remembers her father, or lack of the memories. She was only a few months when it happened after all. Augustine rubs her back and a voice spoke behind them.

"He was a kind man he was," both turned and jumped seeing a man who was twice as large as them with a large beard covering most of his face. "Your daughter is just like him," he shares. "Who are you Senor?" Juileta asks. The man held out his hand. "Rubrics Hagrid, I went to school with your father, little older than myself of course", Hagrid said.

Juileta's eyes widened hearing this. "Mirabel told us about you. I thank you for what you did for her last year," Augustine says gratefully. Hagrid smiles bashfully and says. "You raised a brave lass you did just like Pedro," he says and looks at Juileta. "Never knew what happened to him. I do know that he'd be proud, of you and your kin," Juileta tears up and hugs the man tightly.

She doesn't have much of her papa, so she'll take anything she can get to have a piece of him.

"Mirabel!" At the sound of her daughters name Juileta turns and looks seeing a small boy about her youngest age run up to her daughter swinging on vines. He tripped over a tree route and fell into Mirabel's arms before quickly righting himself.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so glad your okay I was worried sick! Never do that again!" The boy insists and hugs her tightly. Mirabel blushes but hugs back.

The three watch this and Juileta bumps her husband. "Remind you of anyone?" She asks and Augustine grins. "Nope," he answers.

Small time Skip

Mirabel's parents and Abuela left after some convincing, but Isabela stayed the rest of the last week of school. She turned the entire castle into a jungle and this resulted in exams being canceled to everyone's glee, except for Hermione. Oh yeah! Hermione was unpetrified and she announced this by running down the great hall shouting "you figured it out! You figured it out!"

Harry had freed Dobby to everyone's absolute joy and Fuego had been getting spoiled rotten by Mirabel since the entire ordeal. Ginny was back to normal and Mirabel stuck by her side happily acting as a big sister for the girl. The best part was Juileta sending her food to Harry almost every week without fail as a thank you and man it was delicious!

In Ron's opinion the best part of the last week was when Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle got caught in a Venus flytrap and none of the teachers could get them out for nearly two hours.

Yet all good things come to a end and Mirabel had her stuff ready and packed. "You ready?" Isa asks at the door frame. Mirabel looks at her sister and smiles. Isabela looked so much happier lately in her colourful dresses.

"Got to say bye first," Mirabel answers.

She and Isabela went down the stairs and met her friends outside the great hall waiting for the trolley's to take them to Hogsmead station.

"You promise to write?" Ginny asks Mira who nodded happily. "Of course Gineita," she promises and the girl smiles. Mirabel than gives her three friends a big hug. "I'll miss you all over the summer," she says. "Promise to write," Hermione said. "And send me some of your mother's food. It's no fair Harry gets all of it," Ron states. "What do you mean? Mama's been sending you food too," Mira said. "Than where is it?" Ron asks.

"Maybe you should ask your brothers eating the arepas," Isa points to Fred and George who were enjoying food coming from a package. When they realized Ron was glaring at them they wave at him with a smile. "Mira! Your mother's food is amazing!" Fred yells.

"Don't let those idiotas get to you okay Harry?" Mirabel asks her best friend who nodded. "And don't let her trap you in a fly trap or something," Harry said gesturing to Isabela who scoffs. "I save those only for the special ones," she says and watches as Mirabel got distracted saying goodbye to Draco.

She leans in a whispers. "Look out for her sí? If your really the chosen one people call you than I need to know you'll keep her safe," Isa said to him. Harry nodded his head. "But she's probably going to save me more than I save her," Harry said. Isa shrugs and looks at her sister. "Please Harry," Isa said. "I promise," Harry says.

Isa smiles relieved and Mirabel goes over taking her hand. "I'm ready Isa!" She said and Isa smiles at her sister. "See you around Harry," she said before leading her little sister off.

Mirabel smiles up at Isa. "We need to have a girls day with Luisa. She's gonna feel left out if we don't," Mirabel said. Isa hums in agreement. "And what about Delores? Don't want her left out," She asks. "Well we can hang out with her after," Mirabel answers.

"But first I have somethings I need to settle something with Delores. Might need a witch's touch," Isa said with a wink and Mirabel grins. "If it involves locking her in a closet with Mariano I am in!"