It's Always On Halloween!

The first month passed quickly enough and before you knew it the teachers were putting up Halloween decorations and the Weasley twins were scaring innocent students.

Ron had spent the day carrying out his detention of polishing old trophies, but lucky for him he was done  for the feast.

Harry sadly had detention late that night so he was going to miss the beginning of the feast.

The school year so far has been pretty nice, none of the Slytherin students bother them, mostly because they're scared of what Mirabel would do to their dorms which she had improved by remaking their beds with warmer quilts and a soothing morning alarm.

All in all it had been a pretty good year so far.

...

She should have known it was too good to last.

During charms that day Mirabel swore, she swore she heard something, whispering.

When? When can I feed?

She looks around confused and caught Harry's eye, he heard it too, but no one else seemed to have heard it. "Hey Mirabel can you help me?" Mirabel turns her head looking at Neville who was having trouble with creating a sparkling charm. "Of course here you just," she guides him through it and quickly forgets about the odd voice, it was probably nothing anyway.

Once class was over Mirabel skips over to the trio and says. "Who's ready for Halloween~?" She sing songs giggling. "I am so ready," Ron answers. "Let's hope there's no trolls this time," Hermione says and Mirabel giggles at the joke. "I need to make sure to sent some sweets to Camilo, he adores it when I send them," Mirabel explains as they walked down the halls to the Gryffindor common rooms to get ready for the feast.

"Can you grab some for me? I'm supposed to spend detention sending out Lockharts fan mail," Harry groans. "Harry that's a amazing opportunity!" Hermione says. "Yeah right, mister no nose can save his time your gonna be dead from boredom before the feast even starts. It was nice knowing you and you'll be dearly missed," Mirabel says to Harry with mock sympathy and Ron chortles while Hermione loudly defends their Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher.

As they reached the painting Ginny exits it.
"Hola Ginieta," Mirabel says to her, but she strolls past in a almost transparent way. Mirabel frowns concerned.
"Is she okay?" Mirabel asks.
"She's my sister of course she isn't," Ron says and Mirabel slaps him upside the head.
"Be nice to her, don't act like my Hermana. She's a real prissy Percy," Mirabel says in discuss.

They enter the common room and Mirabel headed up to the dorms. When she got there she frowns seeing Fuego was pruning her feathers.
"Are you okay girl?" She asks the bird who squawks loudly. Mirabel checks her over and finds a letter tied to her leg.
"What's this?" Mirabel asks grabbing the letter and opening it.

Hola Mirabel

I just wanted to message you, make sure your still okay? I'm really sorry, but I had another vision and I sent you it, I know they are bad, I know I shouldn't, but I'm so scared for you so much. I know you probably don't even remember me, you were so young, but please be careful Mariposa. Also think you could send me a letter sometime? Your bird knows where I am and Gonna be honest it's pretty lonely here.

Love Bruno

Mirabel looks on her bed and saw a package.
"What's in the package?" Mirabel jumps as Hermione came up behind her.
"Oh nothing Camilo just sent a list of food and stuff he wants me to send him," Mirabel lies. Hermione raises her eyebrows probably not believing her.
"Anyway I'll be down in a second let me just have a look at it," Mirabel says and practically pushes Hermione out before she turns to the package. Taking a steady breath Mirabel opens it and what she saw was....... Hilarious. In the green glass she saw Professor Lockhart being blown back by what looked like his own wand and he was flying off into a rock wall. It was just too funny and Mirabel can't help the giggle that leaves her lips. This vision wasn't bad or terrible it was funny!