Part 22: Catching Up

Start from the beginning

I just shook it off and walked into the bathroom closing the door. I did my business, walked over to the sink, and grabbed my toothbrush. I put toothpaste on the brush, along with some water, and drug the brush across my teeth. When I finished I brushed out my hair and braided it to the side. Next I wanted to apply some make-up but I noticed it wasn't in its usual place. I looked all over the bathroom. it was no where to be found. Hmm I wonder where it could be? Austin.

"Austttiinnn." I called from the bathroom. I watched the door waiting for him to come in. The door creaked open and he popped only his head in. He flashed me his famous smile. I smiled back with a questioning look.

"yeeeees dear?" He smiled again. Awhh he looks so innocent.

"You wouldn't have happened to see my make-up would you?" I looked at him as he looked right back up into my eyes. He sighed and opened the door wider and walked in. He walked behind me and put his arms around my waist making me look in the mirror.

"Yeah I did. I also accidently broke that tan liquidy stuff." He said and he didn't look one bit sorry. "You don't need it though...Look at yourself..you're gorgeous." He added with the cutest face.

"Austin! That was my concealer! Now all my imperfections will be showing. I cant cover them up now." I pouted looking at him in the mirror.

"Stop pouting and get dressed. We need to go to my house like now! I have a concert in like two hours." He kissed my cheek and left. 

"You have a concert?! You didn't tell me that...Am I invited? No seriously Austin I need my make-up back." I smiled sweetly at him.

"Of course you're coming and I am not giving it to you so lets go!"  I rolled my eyes and exited the bathroom to get dressed. Looks like I have to buy new make-up before the concert.

"I dislike you right now."  I said once I was dressed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Awh, no you don't." He replied walking towards me. He put his hands on my waist pulling me into him. I kept my arms where they were. He started leaning down to kiss me. I let him go until he was really close to my lips. I ducked under his arm and ran downstairs

I heard him yell "YOU'RE SUCH A TEASE."  before he started running after me. I knew I wouldn't get far before he caught up to me so I needed help.

"IIZZY I NEED YOUR HELP!" I yelled as I ran past her on the couch.

"Wha-" She started saying but then saw Austin run after me. "Ohh gotcha."

She ran after Austin and jumped on his back causing him to fall down. I looked behind me and stopped running. I walked over to them and started laughing.

Izzy got off of Austin and I gave her a high five. "Good job Izzy!"

"Haha! Thank you, thank you." She did a little bow. "Im so sorry Austin but I love Gabby more"

"It's okay Gabby is easy to love." He winked and walked over to me and planted kisses all over my face. I scrunched my nose.

"Ewww, I'm out." Izzy said running upstairs.

I laughed and turned my attention back to Austin. He placed a final kiss on my lips leaving them there for a few seconds before pulling away.

"We should get going." Austin whispered against my lips.

"Yeah we should" I breathed back on his lips. He closed the space between us one more time before taking my hand and leading me towards his house.

"Hey mama!" I screeched when I walked through his front door.

Michele was in the kitchen making breakfast. "You kids hungry?" She asked flashing us her smile. I honestly wasn't hungry at all. My stomach was turning into knots because of my nerves. I just wanted to tell her.

"Actually we wanted to talk to you first." Austin spoke up because I sure as hell wasn't. He must've known I was nervous because he tightened his grip around my waist. "You might want to sit down." He spoke again.

"You too are scaring me." She told us while taking a seat.

"Well I am just going to come right out and say it." Austin said looking down at me. I nodded my head telling him to continue. "Gabby and I are engaged an-"

"Oh my gosh Congratulations guys!" She hopped out of her seat and engulfed us both in a hug. I looked at Austin.

"Mom there is more." She looked at both of us confused. Here it comes...she is going to hate me. I know it. She sat back down in her seat. "and..Gabby is pregnant." He said a little slower letting it sink in.

Michele didn't say one word. She just got up and walked away.

_________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile! I just started reading a new series in an actual book called Hush Hush and im addicted. I literally couldn't put the book down. I highly recommend reading it! :) Thanks for reading LOVE YOOOUUU!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN<33

THANKS! :)