Part. 22

3rd person POV:

Y/n's grandma is laying in her bed with her eyes closed as the members of Straykids sing her a song to sleep. Y/n's holding her hand rubbing her thumb along her skin listening to the guys sing her 'another day' ash she falls into her slumber.

A tear falls from y/n's left eye. She quickly whines it from her cheek and Chan lays his hand on her knee as he sings in a signal of support.

(Please just take this time to listen to the song and if you know the lyrics as I sing along🥰🥰 this song brings me so much comfort)

Once her grandmother is fast asleep y/n kisses her forehead slipping out of the room with the guys. "Do you need a hug?" Felix asks in his deep voice she shakes her head no. "If I get a hug I'm going to cry..and today has to be a good day." She smiles her eyes watering Felix understandably nods his head.

Once they get back to the van everyone enters in pretty silently sitting in there seats not talking as Chan begins to drive. (Same seating chart) Y/n takes her hand from under her chin turning the radio on leaning back up against the window.

Y/n's eyes get heavy as she falls asleep as she tries to clear the thoughts that began to flood her mind.

Chan looks over and sees y/n sleeping. "Is she asleep?" Seungmin asks Chan hums yes in return to his question. Her head numbing against the car window as the road is a bit bumpy.

I.N takes his jacket off he unbuckles his seatbelt leaning over to the open space y/n's head is he lifts her head from against the window holding her up with one hand and putting his jacket against the window gently laying her head back down on it giving her some cushion.

He sits back down buckling his seatbelt. The rest of the way back to the dorm was pretty quiet. It's now around six thirty when they get back and start getting ready.

Y/n POV:

"Knock knock bitch!" I hear Sunmi call through my bedroom door. I quickly get up from my vanity rushing over towards the door to see my beautiful Sunmi.

I open it and she full on attacks me with a hug which I gladly accept. "It's so nice to see you." She says hugging me tightly. "Your just in time" I say clapping my hands together. Sunmi comes in and I close the door behind her as all of the guys are screaming and running around looking for each others ties and other attire.

"So who let you in?" I ask "Hyunjin she says. "So how is it living here?" She asks me sitting me on my bed as she goes over to pick out my cloths. "Mm it's chaotic...loud...crazy...but I love it. I wouldn't trade it for the world they all make me happy." I smile.

"NOONAA" there a loud whiny noise at the door. "It's open" I call out Han opens the door "oh! Sunmi hey." He says winking at her looking her up and down. Sunmi giggle smiling shyly at him. "Yes Han?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "Right.. can I borrow your hair dryer?" He asks I nod my head yes he thanks me closing the door behind him.

"He's so cute." Sunmi sighs "haha good luck" I laugh she hits my arm "what oh yeah...you don't know but girl he's in a relationship." I tell her she lets out a loud gasp "your kidding?!"

"Nope.." I say with a bubble in my mouth. "Who though?" She asks me fully intrigued. "Lee know" she lets out another gasp throwing her hand to her mouth in shock.

"Now outfit!!" I say snapping my fingers. "Oh yeah right right." She says to herself bringing her back to reality. She quickly moves each hanger and dress she then looks back at me. "Nothing here screams I just turned twenty three." She says.

"Well that's all that I have." I sigh. "Which is why..." she says going into her duffel bag that I one didn't even notice she brought in. "Went shopping for you." She squeals pulling out a whole bunch of dresses and two pieces.