Part 16

Y/n POV:

I open my eyes the sun shining through the curtains. I hear commotion going on in the dorm. I really....really....really don't want to go out there. I didn't get back to the dorms until three in the morning so I could avoid anyone and everyone so I just worked on my music at JYP.

Well I can't stay in my room forever...unlike Hyunjin. But oh my god. He actually kissed me!! Like ACTUALLY KISSES ME. Wait....what if he thought I was someone else.......no. He said my name...

I feel like jumping up and down my body is trying to contain all of this excitement.. "how am I going to tell Sunmi?"

"Nevermind that.....he kissed me he kissed me!" I whisper sing and dance at the same time. I pull myself together putting on some cloths. I take a mirror pic because why not.

I post it on Instagram making a caption people already liking it.

~good morningggggg💜💜💜~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~good morningggggg💜💜💜~

I put my phone into my back pocket and grab my bag to leave I open it walking out and immediately see all of the guys at the table eating breakfast. They all look at me I walk towards the door but before I can leave I hear someone yell at me.

"YAH" changbin yells getting up. "Where do you think you are going?" Innie asks with a devil smirk on his face....that's kind of hot.

"JYP" I quickly say Chan is the only one not looking at me he's just looking down eating his cereal.

"Be home no later than six." Lee know says glaring at me. God he's scary.

"We are all going to have a talk." Hyunjin adds

Well if I wasn't fucked before I am now. "Okay see you all at six..." I tell them walking out the door. I get to the car and jangha opens the door for me "good morning" I say to him smiling he greets me with a bow and greeting me "good morning y/n how are you?" He asks as I get in.

Once I'm in her closes the door and get in on the other side "I'm doing well and you?" I ask him "better then ever." He smiles.

———

"Okay that's a wrap!" A man yells. I get up from the sofa I was laying on from the photo shoot.

I go over to the camera man as he flips through the pictures he took as my stylist fans me and others fix my make up.

(Just some pics of IU ikik but she's so pretty I can't help it...just pretend it's y/n😂)

just pretend it's y/n😂)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.