Part 14

Y/n POV:

We both start the Vlives as many viewers poor in. Rose isn't able to see Felix yet and STAY isn't able to see me. We say hello to everyone by waving. I have just about two million views in the matter of ten minutes.

I look over at Felix and he looks at me we both slide our phone back revealing each other. The both of us are now visible in each screen. "Hi STAY" I say smiling to Felix's phone. "Hello Rose!" Felix says giving his sunshine smile waving hello.

I'm reading through the comments most of them from Rose are saying we actually are daiting and I look at the comments from STAY and see mostly the same thing and a few nasty comments towards me.

Felix sees them too and he honestly looks disappointed.

"STAY and Rose!! How is everyone doing today?" I ask averting Felix's attention away from the negative comments.

"There has been rumors going on that Felix and I are daiting.. we decided it would be best to clear it up to you straight to you even though JYP has denied the allegations. Felix and I are not daiting." I tell them Felix nods his head giving a smile.

"We are simply close friends. And the reason being from her wearing my sweater and pants is we were working late on a new song that will be out very soon." Felix tells them. The comments start going crazy.

"That's right stay and Rose a collaboration. With me and all of SKZ" I inform them.

"I'm sorry for confusing you STAY I promise I'm not in a relationship nor do I plan on it. My number one priority right now is STAY, SKZ, and my music although....if I or any of the other members do decide to be in a relationship I want to remind you we are adults we can choose wether or not we will or not. Any negative comments or threats aren't allowed. I'm disappointed in the STAY's who have said nasty things about y/n just because you had a incorrect assumption. Y/n is a dear friend of mine and I won't tolerate anything less then praises to her."

To be honest I was kind of taken back by him calling out STAY The way he did. And honestly I'm not really sure what to say now.

We talk a bit more about other random things interacting with fans and answering questions. We shortly end the live.

"Felix thank you but you didn't have to say those things" I tell him he looks at me giving me a small smile.

"I did." He says giving me a bright smile.
-
-
-
-
-
I'm sitting on the couch of the SKZ dorm room. It's odd with it being so quiet there isn't much to do since I have completed my list of things to do. It's around nine thirty or so the guys are at dance rehearsal tweaking some things.

The door knob fiddles and opens. Chan comes in the dorm room with a loose tank top on and his skin is glistening from him sweating. I feel a wave of heat as I quickly observe his body.

He turns to look at me and I quickly avert my eyes anywhere else. "Hey" he greets me I look up at him giving him a smile. I can feel my cheeks heat up "hey...where is everyone?" I ask.

"They went out to eat but I was just to tired to go." He says I nod my head.

"Well I have to go." I tell him getting up off the couch. "Where are you going?" He asks me walking into the kitchen grabbing a glass. "To my apartment to grab my cloths and other things." I tell him.

"Do you want me to go with you? It might not be safe to go alone." He tells me. I am skeptical at first because I don't want woosung to blow up.

But he's right... it is dangerous for me to go alone.

"Sure...thank you." I tell him giving him a small great full smile. He walks up to me rubbing the top of my head ruffing up my hair gently "it's not problem." He says his dimples deeply visible.