Part 11.

Y/n POV:

Once they guys and I get into the lobby Chan and I walk to the desk to check in while everyone else checks out the massive fish tank.

Everyone has a mask on to kind of help disguise them although the people here already know who I am. By chance if anyone happen to know stray kids they hopefully won't be able to notice them as well.

"Okay guys lets go." I tell them they all walk over smiling at the elders politely bowing. We get to grandmas room and I open the door to see grandma sitting in the chair she loves.

"Grandma I'm here." I say walking in the guys quietly follow in behind. She doesn't respond I don't think she heard me.

I go up to her lightly resting my hand on her shoulder rubbing it she jumps a little being startled. "Hi grandma." I say smiling she gives me a beautiful smile. A smile I can see every single day. A smile that brings me comfort and warmth.

"Oh hello dear." She says getting up she gives me a hug. "Oh who are these young men?" She asks looking at me. They all take there masks off putting it in there pocket. "These are my friends Chan, Jeonjin, Changbin, Seungmin, Jisung, Felix, Hyunjin, and Lee know." I tell her they all bow greeting her politely. 

"Let me...make some tea." She says walking over to the stove "grandma I will do that you sit" I tell her she waves me off walking over to get out tea bags.

She goes over to get the tea but it's to high for her reach. Hyunjin goes over grabbing it for her. The guys go over to grandma talking to her making her laugh and smile even.

It makes me happy she needed other interaction aside from me the nurses and her friends here.

I sit and watch them interact with each other and how she keeps smiling and talking with Chan. "Nari.." I hear my grandma call. "Where's Nari?" She asks looking at me.

"Mom isn't here grandma she's busy." I tell her Chan looks at me giving me a confused look I just silently shake my head no.

The rest of the time everyone played games laughing dancing and chatting with one another. It was a nice change a genuine moment of peace and happiness.

"Chan stop!" I laugh we are playing twister while grandma spins the wheel because well she can't play...

It's Chan and I that are the only ones left I'm the round but he keeps trying to knock me over. "Chan that's not fair!" I yells laughing my ass off.

"Life isn't fair!" He shouts.

I go to push him over but he looses his balance falling on top of me causing me to fall he quickly reached his hand under my head to make the landing softer.

I close my eyes out of instinct but once I open them Chan is mere centimeters from my face. He opens his eyes he glanced down at my lips then back up into my eyes.

I can't help but get lost in his soothing brown eyes. They seem so warm so inviting so home like.

"HA BOTH OF YOU LOST!" Han yells.

Chan quickly gets off of me and I get up dusting off my pants. "OKAY MEXT ROUND!!!" Felix says jumping up and down. "I'm going to sit this one out with grandma" I tell them they whine for a second but then go back to happy and cheerful I go sit next to grandma.

"Grandma can I actually try it?" I.N asks my grandma she happily gives him the wheel handing it to him.

The game starts and me and grandma watch.

"You know..." she begins to say looking at me. I cock my head to the side furrowing my eyebrows. "I see the way he looks at you dear." She tells me.