Part. 2

Y/n POV:

Finally we got finished eating and now we are dressed and ready for the show. I'm nervous but I'm not at the same time.

"Hey we are going to go get our seats." Sunmi says. Her and mi-hi will not be performing reason being is only a handful of soloist and groups are able to preform so it depends on who gets picked.

"Mm okay I will be there soon." I smile waving them off as I do. A few minutes later there is a knock at the door "come in."

"You look absolutely gorgeous." I look in the mirror and see woosung behind me he wraps his arms around my waist kissing my cheek.

At this moment I feel love...I feel good I feel okay. I turn to him kissing his lips "who got you in?" I ask "your manager." He tells me.

We've been dating for force years but no one knows I'm in a relationship aside from my manager and Sunmi. I don't want it effecting my career and neither does he.

"Remember. I'm the one who got you to this point so don't disappoint me." He says tugging on my chin. I give him a small smile and nod my head.

*knock knock knock*

"Ms. Kim it is time to walk the carpet" a staff says at the door "I will see you later?" I ask he nods his head giving me a kiss on the forehead.

I go out the door greeting jangha and a few other staff. We get to the carpet where there are a whole bunch of other artists.

I wave to the cameras as they take pictures making different photos.

I make it towards the end exciting the carpet finally. "Sunmi!" I call "you look so pretty!" I tell her "all you your absolutely gorgeous" I smile lowering my head down then back up accepting her complement.

"Shall we go inside?" She asks.
-
-
-
-
-
It's now after the awards ceremonies and I am back in my dressing room I change out of the dress and into the cloths I was wearing before.

The performances were very good stray-kids really impressed me. I've been watching them since they debuted and they have all improved a lot. I get into the car "where is woosung?" I ask jangha.

"He said he was going home because he was feeling ill" he tells me. The car ride home was quiet considering the fact it's around one in the morning.

I feel my phone buzzing rapidly I pull it out of my purse looking at the notifications....oh my god.

I have Chan's phone......

Ah I'm hesitant to open it..should I?

I shouldn't.

But I need to return it. Okay I made my decision.

I open his phone thankfully he doesn't have a password. The texts keep pouring in.