Part. 18

A/n: I think I'm going to do authors note up here for now on....but I reread the last chapter and saw all of my spelling errors I apologize some sentences probably made no sense. But before I post the chapters I will revise for now on. It may take longer since I will be going back and checking for errors before I post. I'm human I make mistakes thank you for not complaining but I just wanted to address it...but on to the story let me know what you think❤️❤️

Y/n POV:

I open my eyes squinting as the sun shines through the curtains I can feel the warmth of the sun hitting my cold arms. I look at my bedside table picking my phone up looking at the time. "8:30 already.." I whine.

I sit up on my bed seeing my legs trembling still from last night.......my god....last night....

I stand up looking in the mirror. I stare at myself in Chan's cloths...I can't help but smile and hug myself. I can smell his sent lingering on the cloths. I take off his shirt and boxers slowly walking over to my closet my vagina extremely sore from last night.

I pick out the outfit I will wear today. I fold the cloths from the photo shoot from yesterday into my bag that way I can return them to the company today.

I quickly do my hair putting on a tad bit of makeup to finish off the look.

I go ahead and call my driver instructing him to pickup jangha and then me back at the dorms

I go ahead and call my driver instructing him to pickup jangha and then me back at the dorms. It will be an hour before he gets here so in the meantime I will go have breakfast. I walk out of my room and see  I.N with seungmin sitting at the table eating cereal.

I go to the kitchen and see Felix with Hyunjin making an americano. "Good morning." I tell them all. They all respond with a friendly good morning. "Is everyone still sleeping?" I ask them "yeah everyone pretty much passed out last night" seungmin says. "Your telling me, I don't know if practice whipped Chan's ass yesterday but he was passed out." Felix says making me smirk.

I go to the cabinet grabbing the blender plugging it into the outlet. "Does anyone want a smoothie?" I ask the four. "I will have onnnee" Innie says raising his hand I grab some fruit, milk, yogurt and sweetener.

I blend the smoothie tasting it in between blends to make sure it is done all the way and tastes okay. Felix leaves the kitchen for a moment leaving Hyunjin and I "Hyunjin could you hand me a cup?" I ask he opens the cabinet handing me a cup before he gives it to me he puts it over my head to where I can't get it.

"You want the cup then answer my question." He taunts I fold my arms arching an eyebrow looking up at him aggravated that these are the games he wants to play first thing in the morning.

Hyunjin backs me up pinning me against the counter. An evil smirk plastered on his face. "A few days ago...I left something in Felix's room..you know who he shares a room with?" He asks arching an eyebrow.

"Yes. Chan and changbin what about it?" I ask now irritated because I know jangha is here waiting for me.

"Correct!" He says acting surprised. "Is that all?" I ask him "well that thing I was looking for there was only two more left...and I put them by Chan's bed.. now there is only one left." He says "I don't know what you are trying to imply-" I get cut off by him pulling out an empty condom wrapper.