Part 20

Y/n:

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Chan asks. Suddenly all of the noise from the city disappeared all I could hear was my heart pounding. I search in his eyes feeling safe and secure. I nod my head yes smiling "yes yes a million times yes." He pulls me in by the waist kissing me.

I don't think I've ever been this happy. No...I know I haven't ever been this happy. Chan makes me happy.

*click*

Chan and I separate hearing a clicking noise we look around and don't see anyone. "How about we go get some coffee?" He suggests "what about the guys?" I ask him "we won't be long" he tells me rubbing the top of my head like I'm a kid.

I wrap my arms around his arm as we walk out of the ally way. We walk down the streets on our way to the coffee shop luckily no one is really noticing us.

———

We get in the shop and Chan goes ahead and orders for the both of us. I take my phone out taking a picture of him he's so cute how could I not?

I look at the picture and can't help but smile.

Chan comes back with our coffee he sets mine on the table for me sitting across from me he's looking at me with huge eyes

Chan comes back with our coffee he sets mine on the table for me sitting across from me he's looking at me with huge eyes. "What?" I laugh out "I just don't understand how someone can be so beautiful." He gushes "Christopher bang Chan I hope your not going soft on me now." I tell him giggling a little.

"Baby I can go any way you want." He winks giving me a smirk I crack up almost snorting. "Your causing a scene." He laughs covering his face.

Are laughing simmers down and we sit making casual conversation sipping coffee. Chan pulls out his phone looking at whoever is calling him. He puts it to his ear "yeah." He says looking at me. "In about fifteen minutes." He tells whoever is in the other end. "Yeah."

He hangs the phone up putting it back in his pocket. "Who was it?" I ask him "it was just Innie and seungmin they were asking if you were with me and when we'd be back." He tells me. It makes my heart happy and warm that the two maknaes care about me enough to check on me... but at the same time we have grown closer. They are all like brothers to me.

"What's got you smiling?" Chan asks analyzing my face. "Ah I'm just happy that's all." I tell him taking a sip of my coffee.

3rd person POV:

Y/n and Chan get back to the dorms once they walk in they see everyone at the table playing UNO. "Hey want to join?" Seonghwa asks the two. "Sure" y/n says shrugging her shoulders Chan follows her over to the table where everyone is sitting on the floor.

After a few rounds everyone starts to disperse chatting amongst themselves. "Hey Chan." Mingi says walking over to him. "I want to apologize I want to let you know that y/n shut me down if I knew you two were talking I would have never tried anything." He apologizes to Chan giving him a bow.