Part 9

Y/n POV:

The front door opens first one coming in is Changbin the rest following in after him. "It smells good...and wait did you clean?" He asks me.

"Ah I was bored...I hope you don't mind...I didn't clean your rooms though so.." I stammer out "no no it's fine we've been meaning to do a deep clean but have been busy." Lee know tells me.

"Anyways um I made dinner." I tell them all their faces light up as I give them there plates they waste no time to dig in. "Wow Noona this is so good!"

"Thank you Innie." I smile at his confirmation. "So Chan once your done may I speak with you?" I ask him playing with my fingers. "Sure" he says finishing up his food.

About twenty minutes later chan finishes his food. He stands up walking over to me "here come with me." He tells me leading me to his room.

He goes into his closet handing me one of his sweaters and grabbing sweatpants.

"Get dressed into this." He says giving me the cloths putting a baseball cap on my head walking out the room.

I do as he says and put on the cloths he gave me. I look in the mirror letting out a sigh. His cloths are very comfortable. Once I'm done making sure Im at least decent looking I go out and see Lee know and Han on the couch while Felix is making a tik tok and Hyunjin is just laughing at him.

"Ready?" I turn around and see Chan he has on identical clothing a cap and mask. "Here you can use my slides." He hands me a pair of black slides which I accept he puts on another pair.

I stay quiet as I follow him out of the dorm. Once we reach the entrance of the building we walk out the glass doors walking down the sidewalk. Plenty of night activity going on.

People walking along the sidewalks you can hear the laughter of friends and families at restaurants. The lights from buildings lighting up the city.

"I figured we could go out of the dorm that way we would have more privacy." Chan says I look up at him giving him a smile.

"I want to thank you for letting me stay the night last night."

"Oh don't worry about it." He smiles showing his dimples.

"Sunmi will be back in a couple weeks from her trip she said I could stay with her I have a spare key to her place so I can get in."

Chan looks at me not saying anything for a moment but we keep walking.

"You can stay at the dorms with us..we love your company and your cooking is great."

A small giggle escapes my mouth as a smile forms on my face. He looks at me smiling so cutely then looks back at the view in front of us.

"I don't want to impose." I tell him

"They guys want you to stay." He says I look at him surprised why would they want me to stay?

"Really?"

"Well yeah...plus you may not be safe you would be alone and he knows where Sunmi lives right?"

Oh...I didn't even think about that.

"Yeah...it wouldn't be smart of me and I don't want to put her in danger either." I huff out.

"So just stay with us. You won't be alone you will always have at least one member at the dorm with you unless we have a show. You will be safe."

Half of me wants to stay but the other half feels guilty for imposing. "Okay I will thank you"

His face lights up his dimples forming in his cheeks. "Wait right here." He tells me I do as he says and he jogs off. I turn around meeting a huge lake.

(Just so you can get a feel)

It's so beautiful with all of the lights reflecting back off it

It's so beautiful with all of the lights reflecting back off it. The night is cold with a slight breeze you can smell the winter in the air. "Hey" I turn my head and see Chan with two cups.

"I got us some hot chocolate." He says handing me a cup. "Thank you" I accept it taking a sip the chocolate ur rich and warm creating a comfortable feeling. Chan sits beside me on the bench.

It's silent but a comfortable kind not the ear piercing silent. We sit there for a while just looking at the view.

"Oh I need to visit my grandma tomorrow." I tell him. "She hasn't been doing well" I tell him he nods his head "I can take you if you'd like we have the day off tomorrow anyways." He tells me "are you sure?"

"Mhm" he hums sipping on his hot chocolate.

We sit for a while longer admiring the view and talking about anything that comes to mind. It started getting colder as it got later in the night and decided to head back to the dorms.

"We need to change your bandage when we get back." He tells me looking at my waist.

"Do you mind if I take a shower?" I ask him.

"You live with us now you can do whatever you want." He tells me making a small smile appear.

"I always had to ask permission so it will be weird at first." I laugh out he looks at me raising his eyebrows. "Really?" He asks I nod my head humming In response. He doesn't say anything he just looks in front of him as we walk.

I could tell that he seems upset.

We walk in silence down the sidewalk it's so pretty at night. I get distracted by the view and trip over my own feet falling on the ground.

"Y/n! Are you okay!?" Chan asks helping me up.

I let out a hiss as I stand up. "Yeah I just hurt my ankle. I tell him walking as I limp a little. "Here let me just carry you."

"No no it's okay I way a ton." I wave it off "stop being silly and just get on my back." He says getting in front of of me bending down.

I do as he says hopping on his back. He stands up letting out a grunt "gosh you were right." He says "hey!!" I yell slapping his shoulder he lets out a laugh. A laugh that I can hear a million times over again.

"I'm teasing. If I can carry changbin I can carry you." He says making me laugh. Out of all seriousness he carries me pretty effortlessly.

We arrive to the dorms once we get in Chan sets me on the couch. "Thank you kind sir" I giggle "anything for you my lady." He bows.

"I never want to see that again." I hear lee know say.

"So Noona are you staying!?" I.N asks excitedly sitting next to me. "If everyone is okay with it then yes for now." I tell them they all shout from excitement making me laugh.

It feels so nice to be wanted. To be excepted.

"How about a movie!?" Hyunjin suggest everyone agrees and gathers in the living room first grabbing pillows and blankets we decide on a movie.

I feel my phone vibrating and take it out to see who's calling.

"Who is it?" Felix asks me

*BANG BANG BANG*

A/n:

Lol sooooo like.....I don't know.

But I am feeling better from COVID and I'm out of quarantine!! Still have some side effects but I'm A okay 👌 MUCH LOVE 💕