Epilogue.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘
(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)
EPILOGUE---▹

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)EPILOGUE---▹

TWO YEARS LATER...
SCOTLAND

"Wands? The pancakes are ready? Maybe slightly, SLIGHTLY! charred." Leigh announced, placing the darkened pancakes on a plate, "You know eating 'slightly charred' pancakes for dinner all the time isn't the healthiest." Wanda quipped, pressing a kiss to Leigh's cheek. 

"Welp, I don't see you throwing out any suggestions." Leigh laughed, Wanda took a bite of one of the pancakes almost immediately spitting it into a napkin, "I love you Leigh, but you're cooking needs some serious work." Wanda stated, shoeing the brunette from the kitchen. "I'll remake them."

Leigh began to protest but was cut off by one of the burner phones ringing, "It seems you have a call to take," Wanda smirked moving to remake the pancakes, "This conversation is not over." Leigh narrowed her eyes at the woman.

"Natasha, I know I didn't check in thi-" the brunette started, "Leigh?" the woman was confused at the sound of a man's voice on the other end of the phone, "Dad? How- what- I have so many words for you right now," her voice moved to a tone of anger, "You disappeared for like a year and didn't call me once!"

"Leigh, I know... I know, and I will make that up to you when the whole world isn't about to end."

"What the hell are you going on about? Ok, you know what forget, whatever drugs you are on, or something, just don't call this number again. Stay the hell out of my life." Leigh ended the call before the man on the other end of the phone could even respond, "Are you ok?" Wanda's voice was soft, "Yeah, yeah. It's fine. Everything is ok, you know why?"

The witch shrugged, "Because of you, Wanda. I love you so much," Leigh smiled, "I love you too" Wanda breathed into the kiss, "We should get married." Leigh whispered, "What?" Wanda laughed, studying the brunette's face but finding nothing but seriousness, "You're serious?"

"One hundred percent." Leigh stated, "What do you say?" a smile spread across Wanda's face, "That's crazy, we're on the run, and everything could fall apart at any given moment."

"When have our lives ever not been crazy." Leigh asked, "Yes. I would love to marry you." Wanda laughed, leaning in to kiss Leigh again, "I don't exactly have a ring." Leigh laughed, "I think I can help with that."

With the flick of her wrist, the rings appeared, Leigh smiled as they exchanged the rings, "Wow I never thought I would get engaged over burnt pancakes," she laughed, "Me neither. But I wouldn't change it for the world."

Leigh scrunched her nose up, glancing down at the burnt pancakes, "We should probably get takeaway food," she suggested, "Probably a good idea." Wanda nodded.

--

They walked down the quiet street, hands intertwined, "So, what does my beautiful fiance want for dinner?" Leigh smiled warmly, "Pizza?" Wanda asked, and Leigh laughed, "I'm always up for Pizza."

When the brunette noticed Wanda's silence she looked where the redhead's gaze was, "What are they?" the tv screen, behind the window read, Tony Stark Missing. 

"Shit. I should probably call Nat." Leigh stated, already reaching into her pocket, "I'm sorry to interrupt." Leigh nearly punched whoever spoke in the face before realizing it was Vision. "What the hell are you doing here?" 

"How long have you been here?" Wanda added, "Natasha sent me after you, when you weren't checking in." Vision stated, "Natasha I swear to god." Leigh muttered, but was cut off when Vison was stabbed right through him.

"What the fu-"

LEIGH STRANGE WILL RETURN

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HELOOOOOOOO, SO THIS CONCLUDES THE FIRST BOOK OF WANDA AND LEIGH'S STORY. THE TWO OF THEM WILL BE RETURNING IN ELEANOR RIGBY 

SEE YOU SOON!