One.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘
(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)
CHAPTER ONE-----▹

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)CHAPTER ONE-----▹

LEIGH SLIPPED INTO THE KITCHEN, to pour herself a cup of coffee, between medical school and missions with the team, sleep just wasn't really a thing for her. The brunette's hands wrapped around the warm mug, and she spun on her heels about to leave the kitchen and go back to the safety of her room, when someone entered the kitchen, "Good Morning, Leigh!" the twenty-three-year-old, sighed setting the coffee mug on the counter, and sitting at the barstool, "Morning Christine." 

"You're up...early?" Christine was just clocking out of her shift at the hospital and wasn't quite sure of the time, "Seven-thirty, pretty usual time, I'd say." Christine nodded, sitting down on the seat next to Leigh's. "I need sleep," she murmured leaning her head against her hand. "You and me both." Leigh laughed.

"Is your dad awake?" Leigh frowned, "I have no idea, he's probably just avoiding me...per usual." Christine shot her a look, and she put her hands up in surrender, "I'm just saying," Christine glanced at the counter noticing Leigh's coffee, "Who drinks their coffee dark?" she asked teasingly, "I do." both Leigh and the mostly awake Stephen who was entering the kitchen replied. "Good Morning, Leigh," Stephen greeted pouring coffee into a mug, "Father," she replied dryly. 

Christine looked between the two of them and then cleared her throat, "Anyways, how's school?" Leigh broke her stare away from her dad, "Painful. Between school and my job, my sleep is practically in the negative." she took another sip from her coffee, and when her phone rang out, she groaned hoping to God it wasn't a work call, it was Sunday. The brunette's only day off.

"Hello?" she answered, "Morning sleepyhead, we've got a location on another Hydra base, want me to come by and pick you up?" Natasha's voice rang through the phone, "You're already outside aren't you?" Leigh questioned, "Yep," Leigh stared down at the half-empty coffee cup, "I'm on my way."

Leigh stood up from the barstool, taking another sip of her coffee before setting the mug in the sink, "That was work, and no matter how...spectacular the conversation has been this morning, I've got to go." she announced. "Have a good day," the other woman spoke, "You too, Christine," the brunette nodded, "Love you, princess." Stephen spoke once she was halfway out of the room, "Don't call me that." Leigh took a deep breath, she could hold a grudge forever if she tried.

----

Leigh walked around the corner finding Nat waiting for her in the car, "Strange, there you are, it's about time." Natasha joked, "Whatever, Romanoff," she responded getting into the car, "Ready to go get that scepter so this can all be over?" Leigh shrugged, "The world's always gonna need saving from something." Natasha nodded, "We would be out of a job if it didn't," the redhead stated, "Good point."