Three.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘
(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)
CHAPTER THREE-----▹

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)CHAPTER THREE-----▹

"You're coming to the medical charity tonight right?" Stephen asked his daughter, "Oh yes, father dearest." Leigh responded using her most dramatic sarcastic tone. Stephen ignored his daughter's tone, "Did you study for your exam?" she sighed, "Yes, are you done asking me questions, I liked it better when you were avoiding me." she muttered bitterly. "I wasn't avoiding you, Leigh." he said, "Really? Because it sure seemed like it. Do you remember what you told me when my mother left?" she paused waiting to see if he would answer, he sat there looking guilty, "You told me that it was you and I against the world, you know what you did then? You hired a nanny, I barely saw you at all...ever."

"You're not gonna say anything?" Leigh's voice broke towards the end of her sentence, "Who am I kidding, of course, you aren't." she frowned, turning away from his guilty gaze, without saying anything else she wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her shirt and walked away. 

Leigh walked into her room, photo frames taunting her with happier times, there were a few overturned ones on her shelf, hoping to avoid painful memories. She approached her bed, already seeing several medical books, and notebooks filled to the brim with sloppy notes from being in a rush to write them. Leigh collected the books and notebooks from her bed stacking them up in a section of her bookshelf, she then walked over to the closet pulling out a long case that hadn't seen the light of day in forever, her keyboard.

The brunette plugged it into the wall, it took a second to turn on after a few years of it not even being touched, Leigh pulled out her old songbook, flipping through the lyrics that would never be heard by the rest of the world. Leigh played a few cords in various orders until she was playing a basic melody, and humming to herself. The girl didn't notice her father standing in the doorway of her room listening intently to the melody, before walking away. 

Christine knocked on Leigh's door around five to let her look through a few dresses since all the brunette ever wore was jeans and hoodies. "Hey Leigh," she spoke walking into the room, "Christine, do you need something?" Leigh asked quickly closing her songbook, "Sorry that sounded mean." she quickly apologized. Christine smiled softly at the younger girl, "I didn't know you played," she said motioning towards the keyboard, "Oh. Yeah, I used to a lot more, but life got really busy..."

Christine nodded in understanding, "I brought some dresses for you to look through for tonight," Leigh looked up, "Nooo," the brunette whined, "I hate dresses." she said flopping back onto her bed, "C'mon, it can't be that bad. I'll make you a deal." Leigh raised her eyebrows in surprise, "Proceed." Christine smiled, she would gladly accept the small victory. "If you wear a dress, you can leave an hour in, instead of staying the whole time."