Twelve.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘
(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)
CHAPTER TWELVE----▹

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)CHAPTER TWELVE----▹

ONE YEAR LATER.
AVENGERS FACILITY, UPSTATE NEW YORK

''FLOWER, YOU'VE GOT MAIL," Natasha alerted stepping into the kitchen, "Ooo, gimme gimme," Leigh exclaimed reaching out for the envelope, the brunette had been very impatiently waiting for her scores from her final medical school exam to come through. "I'm nervous..." Leigh stated, her mood changing suddenly, "What if I didn't pass?"

"Leigh." Wanda spoke gathering the brunette's attention, "You studied obsessively for it, there is no way you didn't pass."  the green-eyed girl took a deep breath opening the envelope, "I don't wanna read you take it!" she tossed the letter in Wanda's direction, which was caught by a red sparkle, Wanda rolled her eyes teasingly, plucking the envelope from the air.

For Leigh's standards, Wanda was taking way too long to read the results, "Well?!!?!" she asked exasperated, "You passed? Maybe? These results are written really weird." Green eyes narrowed at the witch, "You are no help."

Leigh skimmed over the paper, "Well..." Wanda's face dropped slightly, "I passed!" she exclaimed taking, Wanda's hand and dancing around in a small circle, Natasha smiled at the two of them.

dancing the refrigerator light

"So," Leigh started, after completing the small spin, "What's a cookin'?" Wanda smiled slightly,  "How does spaghetti sound?" she asked arching an eyebrow, "Delicious!" Natasha gently tugged on Leigh's braid, "I'm proud of you," the brunette wrapped her arms around the redhead, "Thank you..."

"I believe I heard something about congratulations being due," Vision spoke floating through the wall, Leigh jumped slightly, "You've got to start using the doorways-Damn. One of these days you're going to send me into cardiac arrest." Natasha laughed lightly at the girl, "Have you heard from Clint recently?" she asked, "Yeah, I'm going to the farm next week," 

"How come I didn't get an invite?" Natasha gasped in false offense, Leigh rolled her eyes, "You're always invited to his farm, Nat." Wanda tapped Leigh's shoulder, "Here, cut this up." she handed her the cutting board and tomatoes "Oh, no I am awful in the kitchen. Let's not do that."

"I think you're capable of cutting up some tomatoes." Leigh groaned accepting the board and sitting at the countertop, "Hey, Nat?" Wanda asked, "What's up?" the redhead asked looking up from her phone where she was responding to her beautiful wife's text messages. "Do you know how many people are eating dinner here tonight?" 

"Well it's Sunday, so a lot?" On Sundays, they've been having team dinners at the facility in hopes of keeping the team's bond strong. Thor and Bruce were seriously missing out on these chaotic occasions. "Very helpful, thank you."