Fifteen.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘
(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)
CHAPTER FIFTEEN----▹

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)CHAPTER FIFTEEN----▹

"I know you want me to start residency, Dad." Leigh sighed into the phone, "There's just a lot going on right now, and I'm needed here." Wanda wasn't necessarily listening in to the conversation, she was just 'overhearing' it, I mean the other brunette was only standing partway across the room.

"Look, just because you have a hard time grasping the concept of family, doesn't mean that you should act like this." Leigh spoke pointedly, there was a beat of silence, "That was mean, I'm sorry." 

Wanda knew Leigh was struggling with forgiving Stephen, she hadn't ever met the man but the way Leigh talked about him, she wasn't a fan. "Whatever Dad, yeah, love you too." Leigh's voice sounded deflated, and Wanda just wanted to hug her. Leigh was always so busy taking care of everyone else, but who was taking care of her?

Leigh flopped down on the couch next to Wanda, "Family can be incredibly infuriating." the green-eyed girl sighed, "Do you wanna talk about it?" 

Leigh turned her head to look at Wanda, her scowl melting into a small smile, "Nope. I wanna go on a date with you." 

Wanda laughed, slight confusion evident on her face, at the very quick change in subject, "What?Now?" Leigh shrugged, "Why not?"

Wanda sent her a look, "Well your timing isn't exactly the best."

"When is the timing ever good? Everything is crashing down around us, but that's just what's like in this job. There is always something." Leigh explained, "Ok. How about...I make us dinner," Wanda started, brushing a strand of hair behind Leigh's ear, "Tonight."

Leigh hummed brushing her lips against Wanda's, "That sounds wonderful." Wanda laughed breathily, "It does, hmm?" Leigh murmured a small 'yes' before kissing the other woman. Moments later Wanda pulled away smiling, and Leigh's expression mirrored hers.

It was a fairly uneventful day for Leigh, well at least within the walls of the Avenger's facility. She hated being left in the dark about what else was happening with the accords and everything, but Natasha had called her and told her to stay put, for now.

---

"Is that Paprikash I smell?" Pietro asked, entering the kitchen where Wanda was, "Yes, and get away from it...I am cooking for Leigh, not you." Wanda spoke, eyes narrowed at her brother. "But I'm hungry." he complained, "Don't you have someone else to bother?"

"Nope. Arabella went home for the night." he sighed, "Arabella?" Wanda sprinkled some kind of spice into it, "Yes she is the coolest, Wanda. However, she refuses to give me a chance!" 

Wanda rolled her eyes, "She probably doesn't like your fried hair. I warned you about that bleach." she teased, "You thinks the hair? How do I fix it?" he asked, and she laughed, "How about you go ask Google so that I can finish this and have my date." he scoffed, "Fine, I see where I'm not wanted."