Two.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘
(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)
CHAPTER TWO-----▹

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)CHAPTER TWO-----▹

"We're locked down out here," Natasha noted as the people around them began to surrender, "Then get to Banner, time for a lullaby," Cap instructed, "What about me?" Leigh asked, "Get to Stark, he might need some help, and you'll probably get there first." Cap responded, "Make sense, see you there."

Leigh made her way to the building speeding up the time a bit to get there faster, "Oh, you must be Baron Strucker, the name's Leigh Strange, and I am not afraid of your little gimmick, that's hiding the shadows over there." The brunette motioned to the woman whose eyes glowed red, just then she stepped forward about to attack, but Leigh slowed down the time of the attack ducking out of the way from the red energy, "We've got another enhanced. Female. Do not engage." Leigh alerted, "Ok, so here's the deal, Mr. Hydra's biggest thug, I can't hold of witchy over here for long, so..." her voice trailed off as she knocked him out and then took off out of the room. "Strucker is unconscious, in the hallway along with a slowed-down enhanced but that'll wear off soon, she's really strong, it's like she was...in my head." Leigh spoke trying to get rid of the feeling, "Yeah, well I've got something...bigger."
"Thor," Stark continued, "I got eyes on the prize." Leigh breathed a sigh of relief.

-----

Leigh sat by Clint's side, worrying per usual, "He's gonna be ok," Nat spoke softly, "Yeah, yeah, I know." the redhead gave a comforting squeeze to Leigh's shoulder, before approaching Banner, a minute or so went by, "Thor, report on the Hulk." Natasha turned towards him, "The gates of hell are filled with the screams of his victims." he noted, and Leigh shot him a look, the famous, 'bitch are you trying to get us killed' look. "But not the screams of the dead, of course. No, no, wounded screams. Mainly whimpering, uh great deal of complaining. And tales of sprained deltoids and gout." he said his voice getting quiet towards the end, Leigh rolled her eyes still sitting my Clint making sure his breaths were staying even.

"Hey Banner, Dr. Cho is on her way in from Seoul, is it ok if she sets up in your lab?" Tony said briefly looking over his shoulder, "Uh, yeah she knows her way around." Bruce responded, "Tell her to prep everything Barton's going to need the full treatment." Tony spoke in a hushed voice. Leigh wasn't completely focused but she heard Tony, Steve, and Thor talking about how it felt nice to have this come to a close.

Soon enough they arrived back at Avengers tower, and the doctors and Maria were waiting right there, as Nat and Leigh rushed Clint's gurney out to them, the brunette spun on her heels knowing Natasha had it under control, she followed came up beside Maria, "Hey Maria," she greeted, "Hi, Leigh." she replied with a small smile, and they reentered the jet, "Lab's all set up Boss," Maria noted, and Leigh smiled a little to herself, she knew how much Maria hated addressing Tony as 'Boss'