Nine.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘
(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)
CHAPTER NINE----▹

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)CHAPTER NINE----▹

"I'm gonna say this once." Cap, Leigh, and the Maximoff twins stepped into the dimly lit room, blue light shining from the several electronic devices, "How about "non-nce"?" Stark asked, "Shut it down!" Cap ordered, "Come on, Tony. This is not the way to go about this." Leigh spoke, her voice softer than usual, "Nope. Not gonna happen."

"You don't know what you're doing." Steve spoke, "And you do?" Banner asked, speaking up into the conversation, "She's not in your head." he spoke sharply referring to the brown-haired witch. "I know you're angry." Wanda spoke, "Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade."

"Banner, after everything that's happened..." Cap took a step forward, "It's nothing compared to what's coming!" Stark shouted, Leigh flinched back slightly, and Wanda made note of the motion, strangely wanting to step forward and protect Leigh from whatever it was that was coming her way. "You don't know what's in there!" Wanda exclaimed, careful to keep her tone lower than a shout, "This isn't a game!" Steve added, Pietro sped by clearly having enough of the conversation, he unplugged the cradle, "No, no, go on."

"You were saying?" Pietro asked, but the glass suddenly shattered underneath of him, "What? You didn't see that coming?" Clint asked pressing his boot against Pietro's leg, a proud smile broke out across Leigh's face, "Go, Clint!"

"I'm rerouting the upload," Tony stated, and Steve panicked tossing his shield, the room broke out into chaos. Tony calling his suit over blasting Steve backward, Wanda's eye shone red, but Banner wrapped his arm around her throat, "Go, ahead. Piss me off."

"Ok," Leigh breathed, looking around the room, "Enough of this." she used her strength to slow everyone's movements around her, what the brunette wasn't anticipating was a shaken God to burst through the room, charging the cradle, Leigh froze, letting the other's movements return to a normal speed, The AI? If you could call it that, charged forward to Thor, but the God threw it to the side.

All of them made their way around the AI, Clint finding Leigh's side, relieved that she was ok, "I am sorry. That was odd. Thank you." he said, "Thor. You helped create this thing?" Cap asked, turning towards the god, "I've had a vision."

"A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and at its center is that." he pointed to the glowing yellow stone, "Great. A life-sucking stone, and it glows. Fancy." Leigh noted, "What? the gem?" Banner asked, "It's the Mind Stone. One of the six infinity stones. The greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities."

"Sounds like fun," Leigh spoke, sarcasm dripping from her tone, "Then why would you bring..." Cap started, "Cause Stark is right." Thor stated, "Oh, it's definitely the end of times." Banner said, "The Avengers can not defeat Ultron. Not alone." Thor continued, "Why does your vision sound like JARVIS?" Steve asked, taking a couple of steps forward, "We reconfigured Jarvis's Matrix to create something new." Tony answered. "I think I've had my fill of new." Cap stated, "Yeah, same." Leigh murmured.