Eight.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘
(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)
CHAPTER EIGHT----▹

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)CHAPTER EIGHT----▹

When Steve and Leigh arrived on the scene there were several wounded people, one of them being, exactly who they were looking for, "Dr. Cho!" Steve exclaimed jogging forward, Leigh also leaned down by her side, immediately applying pressure to the wound. "He's uploading himself into the body." her voice was breathless and pained, Leigh winced getting better sights on the wound. It was bad. 

"Where?" Steve questioned, she shook her head, and Steve began to move to his feet when she reached out stopping him, "The real power is inside the cradle." the woman began, "The gem, its power is uncontainable." Leigh's brow furrowed both in worry and confusion, "You can't just blow it up. You have to get the cradle to Stark." the woman urged.

"I have to find it first." Steve spoke, "We. We have to find it first." Leigh corrected, "Go." the doctor breathed, "Did you guys copy that?" Steve asked, "We did." Clint replied, from the pilot's seat, "We've got a private jet taking off across town. No manifest. That could be him." Natasha added, "There. It's a truck from the lab." Clint spoke, spotting the truck below them, "Right above you Cap." 

"Copy that." Leigh spoke, "On your queue?" she asked turning to face Steve, "Let's go." he stated, "I could take out the driver," Clint spoke, getting his sights, "Negative. If that truck crashes, the gem could level the city."

"Yeah, I have to agree with Cap there, I don't want to deal with any more life-ending crisis today." Leigh stated, climbing up the ladder behind the man, "We need to draw out Ultron." Steve added, making it to the top and looking around, "Wha...what are you doing?" Leigh questioned, as the super-soldier took off in a jog about to jump off the side, "Wait, no."

Just as he landed on the truck she shrugged, "Fine, screw it." she took off in a sprint, shooting the grappling hook at the last second making her landing on top of the truck slightly softer, she huffed pushing her braid behind her shoulder, "I hate heights." Leigh groaned, "especially jumping from them and hoping for the best."

"Focus." Cap instructed in a hushed voice, "Yeah, yeah. Murder bot. It's not like I forgot." Leigh said, "You can go first, I would rather not get blown to pieces." Leigh held on to the truck for dear life as Cap climbed down to the door, it quickly got blown open slamming him into the side of the truck, "Murder bot is angry." Leigh quipped.

Soon both doors were blown off Cap flying upward, landing on what was left of the doors, "Well, he's definitely unhappy." Cap noted, "I'm gonna try and keep him that way." he added, "Yeah, like that's going to be hard." Leigh spoke, knuckles white from her death grip on the truck. "You're not a match for him, Cap. And Leigh I want you out of there." Clint stated, "No can do Clint, love you though." Leigh said.