14 : Cracking under the pressure.

Start from the beginning

"Well then ?" He scoffed, looking at her.

"Then ?" She repeated.

"Very silent for someone who begs for my cock and attention every day.."

Unexpectedly, he kissed her forehead, the tip of her nose and the her upper cheek until his lips reached her ear, the action making butterflies flutter in her stomach.

"Get down on your knees and kiss the tip now, babe."

His hand slowly pushed her down on her knees and she let him, looking up at him with wide eyes.

"Are you sure this is your first ?" She asked, confused.

"I said I was a virgin, not that I've never received head, come on now." He answered, taking a puff of his cigarette.

She scoffed, raising her brows as she let her hands wander on his body, caressing his soft, toned stomach, palming him through his sweatpants.

"I'll make it feel like it." She answered, slowly pulling his bottoms down, leaving the boxers on.

He looked big, and she wasn't surprised.

She palmed his cock and kissed it through the fabric, nuzzling her cheek against it, just to gain time and make him more frustrated, tease him.

She then took off the boxers with her teeth, his cock nearly hitting her as it sprung up.

He was indeed big.

She licked her lips, wrapping a hand around his cock, satisfied by the size, but also by the small breath that left his lips.

She looked at it grow a little more in her hand before pecking the tip, giggling to herself.

"See ? Kissed the tip." She said, looking up at him.

He grabbed her hair and put it in a ponytail, getting it out of the way.

"Now greet it properly."

She only hummed, eyes nearly rolling back when she felt the weight on her tongue.

"Yeah, fuck.."

She slowly suckled on the tip and watched his reaction, and by the way he seemed like he was losing it, she could tell he lied about receiving a blowjob before.

But then again it wasn't surprising.

If he didn't want to be vulnerable, he wouldn't be receiving but giving. Having his mouth occupied would avoid slip-ups.

He gripped the table behind him for dear life as she got comfortable on her knees, gripping his thighs as she let her tongue swirl around his cock progressively, from his tip, then slowly taking more of him until she lowered her mouth to wrap it more around his cock, hand stroking what didn't fit.

He bit his lower lip to not let out a noise but couldn't help himself when her hand grazed his balls, making her immediately understand that it was a sensitive place.

She pulled him out of her mouth, kissing his cock from his tip down to his balls before taking them in her mouth, his knees weakening.

"Shit.."

He pushed her face closer to his crotch, taking a puff from his cigarette as he looked down at her, her eyes not shying away from his.

"You've dreamt about having my balls in your mouth, didn't you ?" He asked, voice raspy and deep.

She hummed in response, still looking up at him, hips rolling in the air.

He was getting her all riled up, she needed him inside of her.