Into the Chambers

Start from the beginning

It looked longer than the quidditch pitch, and for a terrifying moment Harry thought he was seeing the beast itself. "Don't worry it's just the skin, snakes shed it when they get bigger," Isa assures them as she steps around it looking at it with unease. "But that's already as long as the quidditch pitch! Your saying it's bigger than this?" Ron asks.

At his words Lockhart falls to the ground limply. Isabela rolls her eyes, but Harry could see the fear she had looking at the snake skin. Harry walks ahead a little looking at it. "Heart of a lion this one," Ron said poking at the limp body.

Suddenly Lock-hart jumps to his feet snapping the vines and grabbing Ron's wand. "Aren't I a convincing actor?" He asks pointing the stolen wand at them each.

Harry is suddenly finding himself frozen. Lock-hart may not know much, but what he does know Harry does not want to be a victim too. Isabela freezes, she's in a fighting stance, but Lockhart points the wand at her and she freezes.

Seeing he has the upper hand Lock-hart said. "I think I see the newest book to make the shops don't you? I'll come back a hero," Lock-hart said. "For what?" Harry asks. "I'll tell everyone that I could not save them in time," He says confidently. "Well we'll tell them exactly what happened," Ron says.

"I think not, they'll all learn how I was too late to save the poor girls. How Potter lost his mind when he foolishly went ahead to face the monster alone barely being saved by me. How you both lost your sanity to grief at seeing the mangled bodies of your dear sisters," Lock-Hart grins like a snake himself.

Isabela growls and Lock-Hart says. "Say goodbye to your memories," he waves the wand and shouts. "Oblivate!" The result was him being flung back into the wall and caused an explosion due to Ron's broken wand.

Isabela pushes Ron out of the way of the resulting rock fall and Harry watches as he was separated from his friends. Once the dust settles he calls out. "Ron!? Isa?!" He calls.

"We're okay!" Ron calls from the other side. "Well most of us," Isa responds. "What's wrong?" Harry asks when he hears it. "Hello? Who are you? Also who am I?" Lock-hart asks. "What happened?" Isa asks. "My wands broken so the spell was sent on him," Ron answers. "Quite a drab place isn't it? Do you live here?" Lock-hart asks. "No," Ron said. "Oh really? Then where?" He began when Harry heard a smack and a thump. "That takes care of that, now hold on," Harry saw some greenery pop up, but then the cave shakes and it stops.

"The caves too unstable! It's going to take me forever to undo all of this without it collapsing on us!" Isa groans frustrated. "Harry! You're going to have to go ahead without us," Ron said. "What?!" Harry exclaims. "Look I got to agree with the red head. I don't like it, but by the time I get passed all this it could be too late. You need to go Harry," Isa said agreeing with Ron. "But I can't," He began.

"You can, your their only hope Harry," Ron insists. Harry pauses before he gives a firm nod. "I'll rescue them I promise!" He says before moving on without them.

It wasn't long before Harry came to a door. I was large, and shaped circular, with snake engravings, he didn't need to be a genius to know this was the entrance to the chamber of secrets.

Stealing himself Harry says. "Open" in parseltongue. A snake comes from one end and slithers across the others as they pulled back. Then the door opens to him and Harry walks in. There were snake heads along the walls, water under them, the stone path Harry was walking on was almost slippery, at the end of the walkway was a giant head probably modelled after Salazar Slytherin himself, and below that were two limp bodies.

His heart seizing Harry broke into a sprint, the world around him was spinning, they can't be! He got to them dropping down and shaking them. "Ginny! Mirabel!" He shakes them quickly and hard. Their wands were nowhere in sight and a book was nearby them too for some reason.